Dining Plan Question

bpetrow

Earning My Ears
Question about the Dining Plan. Is it based on how many ticket days you have or how many nights you stay in a resort?

For example - we're staying at WL 6 nights (rented points from a DVC member so it's not through a package) and we're adding on the Dining Plan. However, I'm purchasing a 7 day park hopper (staying off site the night before we check into WL). Will I have 6 TS and QS meals pe person (1 each night) or 7 (based on 7 day ticket).

Thanks!
Beth

It is based on how many nights you are staying. So in your case, it would be 6 credits for 6 nights. Enjoy!!!

Number of nights as PP said. They are good from time of check-in to 11:59PM on check out day.

Your dining plan is not connected to your tickets at all. In fact, on a DVC reservation, you could have bought the dining plan without purchasing any tickets. The plan is always based on the number of nights you stay at your resort.

Question about the Dining Plan. Is it based on how many ticket days you have or how many nights you stay in a resort?

For example - we're staying at WL 6 nights (rented points from a DVC member so it's not through a package) and we're adding on the Dining Plan. However, I'm purchasing a 7 day park hopper (staying off site the night before we check into WL). Will I have 6 TS and QS meals pe person (1 each night) or 7 (based on 7 day ticket).

Thanks!
Beth

I am sure you have everything cover but want to remind you that you will have to have the DVC member add the dinning plan onto your reservation. You can not do it. Then you will pay for it at check-in. Sure you knew tis bu wanted to remind you. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter