Dining Plan Question

Stitches12

Corning, NY - The Home of Glass
I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but here goes anyway.

We will be going in October when there is no free dining offered. What is the price per day to add the dining plan and do you HAVE to do it for all the days of your stay or can you do like just 2 days for a 5 day stay ??

Thanks everyone -

I'm not sure the cost per day.. I think it was around $50 maybe? :confused3 But a CM told me you can't just do a few days. You it have to have it for all or nothing of the days. Sorry I can't help more!

there's a DDP subforum... but..

as of this date, it's ~$39 per adult per night and and ~$11 per child per night.

and yes, it's based on the number of nights of your stay. the equivalent of one TS, one CS and one snack per person per night, all pooled (adult and child TS credits are separated) and all immediately available upon check-in.

everyone in the room must be on the plan if you opt for it. there is no relation to length of tickets.

From the Dining Plan FAQ:
How much does the plan cost?
The price for the standard Dining Plan is $38.99. The price for the Dining Plan for young children, 3-9 years old, is $10.99. This is the cost per night of stay and is required for each night of your stay (on the same reservation). The Dining Plan must be purchased for everyone registered on the reservation.
There is a lot of great information in the FAQ that you may want to know about as you're considering or planning on using the Dining Plan. The FAQ can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=16079998

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter