Dining Plan - KRNR and Typhoon Lagoon

mlm228

Earning My Ears
Hi, could you please tell me what KRNR stands for in relation to MGM food location? Also, are the donuts (if they still have them) at Typhoon Lagoon considered snacks?

Thanks in advance

KRNR is a quick snack location at the Rockin Roller Coaster Plaza.

Sorry I can't help you with the Typhoon Lagoon question...have never been.

Hi, could you please tell me what KRNR stands for in relation to MGM food location? Also, are the donuts (if they still have them) at Typhoon Lagoon considered snacks?

Thanks in advance

You have to pay cash for the little donuts. You can't use a DDP snack credit, your room charge or a credit card to pay for them the last time I heard.

More information than you probably want to know (but, hey, you asked): All radio stations east of the Mississippi start with the letter “W”. All radio stations west of it start with the letter “K”. (explains the “K”). “RNR” is the call letters, and stands for Rock ‘N Roller Coaster.

As of last week, the little donuts at the waterparks couldn't be charged to the dining plan or to your room. We paid cash because DD12 loves those things.

We've been told by the food manager at Typhoon Lagoon that the donut stand is run by a local company - not disney - and doesn't use disney's computer systems and that's why it won't take DDP, room charge, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter