Dining Plan >> Fantasmic Questions

GWats

Earning My Ears
If I try to work in a Fantasmic package in to the plan, can we do it with our Disney Dining Plan? Is there an additional cost? If it's possible, what time should the reservations be? What time does the show start? Which "package" restaurant would you recommend?

Yes, you can use it with your DDP. The choices, Mama Melrose (1cr), Brown Derby (2cr) and I believe Hollywood & Vine (1cr) is the other choice. When I called last year, the only time available at MM was 3pm for a 9pm show. So, I just booked a regular ADR.

The reserved seats aren't the "best". They are sort of to the side. If you want front & center, then just book a "regular" ADR.

I keep hearing the wait to get into Fantasmic is long. How long would it likely be on a
"crowd calendar - 6" day if I were to eat elsewhere and head over after?

I keep hearing the wait to get into Fantasmic is long. How long would it likely be on a
"crowd calendar - 6" day if I were to eat elsewhere and head over after?

We were there on a "7" day in March and we got there 90 minutes before the 8:30 show. The show started early around 8:10 because it was already filled to capacity. It really is that bad now that Fantasmic is only shown a few times a week.

How can you find out if they are putting on one or two shows on any given night. It looks like the shows will be on Sun Aug 16, Tues Aug 18, Thurs Aug 20 & Sat Aug 23 when we're there, based on the later DHS park closings those days but is there a "Fantasmic schedule" (start times / # of shows) available somewhere, and if so, when does it become available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter