Dining Plan ~ Drinks

Heather01

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this question has been asked many times here, but with your DDP table service meal....do drinks still include milkshakes or virgin pina coladas at the restaurants that serve them? Or is it limited to just sodas, milk, or tea?
Example:
Whispering Canyon
Drink ~ All-you-care-to-enjoy milkshake
Entrée ~ All-you-care-to-enjoy-skillet
Dessert ~ Whispering Canyon Campfire-style Chocolate Gooey Cake

Any help would be much appreciated! :thanks:

Depends on the restaurant. At WC in November we could order the milkshakes. On our trip last week we could order milkshakes at Sci-fi and 50's and the specialty drinks without the souvenir cup at Skippers Canteen. However, at Tiffins and Via Napoli we could only order tea and soft drinks not the non-alcoholic specialty drinks.

I'm sure this question has been asked many times here, but with your DDP table service meal....do drinks still include milkshakes or virgin pina coladas at the restaurants that serve them? Or is it limited to just sodas, milk, or tea?
Example:
Whispering Canyon
Drink ~ All-you-care-to-enjoy milkshake
Entrée ~ All-you-care-to-enjoy-skillet
Dessert ~ Whispering Canyon Campfire-style Chocolate Gooey Cake

Any help would be much appreciated! :thanks:
http://allears.net/dining/images/menu_item_image_1944.jpg

As PP said, it will depend on the restaurant, so you'll just have to ask everywhere you go. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter