Dining plan at Beaches and Cream???

j-me

Mouseketeer
I see Beaches and Cream is a table service..And we are on the dining plan.
So you get a entree, drink and dessert. My question is... does "the Kitchen Sink" count as 1 dessert?
I was thinking it would be fun if all 3 of us use our dessert credit to get it and share.. cause there is NO way one person could eat it.

anyone done this????

I believe that if you want to share it, it would count as dessert for your entire party, but I don't know how many people you need for it.

Kitchen Sink not on DDP.

EDIT: Based upon the replies below regarding "four credits", I stand corrected.
I had always been told The Sink was OOP. Sorry for any misinformation.

I was told it takes 4 dessert credits, so u need at least 4 people in your party if you want to get it on Dinning Plan. We had a party of 6 and just paid cash to get it. Thats all we had there.:cool1::drive:pixiedust:

We were told 4 ADULT dining credits. So our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) couldn't order it. Instead we each got our own sundae. The crazy thing is that the total cost of our 4 sundaes was more than the cost of the kitchen sink. I still want to order it sometime, just for the pictures!!

We were told 4 ADULT dining credits. So our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) couldn't order it. Instead we each got our own sundae. The crazy thing is that the total cost of our 4 sundaes was more than the cost of the kitchen sink. I still want to order it sometime, just for the pictures!!

This is one reason that we just get a Kitchen Sink - cost less and is cool. :cool1:

No, it doesn't. And it's your choice, but if you're using a TS credit there you're making a big financial mistake. Go get a $40 steak somewhere instead of a $7 grilled cheese..

I was told it takes 4 dessert credits, so u need at least 4 people in your party if you want to get it on Dinning Plan. We had a party of 6 and just paid cash to get it. Thats all we had there.:cool1::drive:pixiedust:

What is a dessert credit???

I have TiW nowadays but when i was on the DxDP i would never use TS credits at beaches and cream inexpensive enough to pay OOP and the Kitchen Sink is not on the DP

This is the first time I have ever heard you can use any kind of combo of DDP credits either as the dessert on a TS meal or as a snack credits.

Who exactly did you ask? If it was a Reservation CM they have been known to give out bad information if it was a server or anyone at B&C. This is either new or one those you have to ask and hope they allow it things that people here love to talk about.

In June 2011 on DxDP we were able to get the Kitchen Sink as a dessert, we used all of our desserts and our DS3 at the time got his own sundae since he is allergic to peanuts.

In June 2011 on DxDP we were able to get the Kitchen Sink as a dessert, we used all of our desserts and our DS3 at the time got his own sundae since he is allergic to peanuts.

Like I posted above when this comes up the answer was always the Kitchen Sink is not on the dining plan and you can only pick the "regular" ice creams as your desert.

How many people do you need in order to get it as a DDP dessert. The four posted above?

We were 4 adults (Me, DH, DS13, DS 12) 3 kids (DD7, DS5, DS3) and DD9mo (those were the ages at the time we got it) We may have been able to do this because we had 4 adult credits, but we didn't as for a separate dessert for DD, and DS since they shared the kitchen sink with us, but we did get a kids dessert for or little DS due to his peanut allergy. We had a late lunch on mid week afternoon, and it was fairly empty. I don't know if timing also had something to do with it.

I have heard that sometimes the Kitchen Sink can be bought for four adult credits. Child credits don't count. I have also heard, more recently, that the Kitchen Sink is not available on DDP at all. You can ask, but don't count on it.

I wouldn't waste a credit there. The food is not that great. Make your ADR and just go for ice cream

Ok since this zombie thread popped back up has anyone else been able to trade x number of credits to get the kitchen sink per the post above?

which desserts can you get on the ddp? i am considering the dining plan so that we can each get an $8 sundae.
B&C is one of the least expensive Table Service restaurants in DW. Considering a TS credit is worth about $38.50 it would be better to pay out of pocket at B&C, especially if you are going mainly for the $8 sundaes. If you do use TS credits, any of the sundaes, except the big Kitchen Sink, can be ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter