• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining pixie dust

GoofyasGoofy

Mouseketeer
My Mom just came back from WDW and spread some pixie dust with her dinng plan. There was just too much on her plan, she said "it was just too much food!" She would get dessert, a snack, or a soda and pass it out to those that were sharing a meal or who had a lot of kids with them and could not afford dessert. She made a few dining dreams come true! A great idea to spread some pixie dust!

What a great idea! How nice of her to spread the magic! There is no way to eat all that food!

great idea, wish I would have thought of it. We didn't hand away any food - but did pass along a stack of unused FastPasses that were handed to us by a member of the Dream Squad. We were at MK for our few hours of our trip, received the Fast Passes and some Pixie Dust trading pins (one to keep, one to share) - and all of the rides that we wanted to go on were without lines. We found a family just entering the park, asked them if they like going on rides, they said yes and we gave them the Fast Passes. Their smiles were huge. It also helped our daughter to stop feeling sad about leaving and glad about brightening some one else's day.

Handing out snacks sounds fun. I gave the left over days on our stoller rental to a lady standing in line behind us on our last day.

We've been handed unneeded fastpasses a couple of times in the parks, and have returned the favor as well. It's nice to see that some people like to spread a little magic of their own. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter