Dining on TIW??

jagson

Mouseketeer
I know you get free valet parking if dining on the TIW card, but is there a time limit? I thought I heard it was 3'. If it is, what happens if you go beyond the time limit? Do you pay for valet parking, then; or do they tow your vehicle; or do they just blow your car up? And if its 3' time limit, could you eat lunch at BWV right when you get there; then go to Epcot, or the pool, for, say 4-5 hours, and then come back to BWV and eat dinner, then pickup your vehicle from valet parking before the time limit expires, and still get free valet parking? How much is valet parking anyway? As you can tell, I have too much time on my hands to thinks these things up.

Valet is outsourced to a private contractor and they have a different view of people who don't play by the rules compared to Disney.

The TIW card gives you 3 hour parking for dining only, you have to show your dining receipt when you pick up your car. Parking longer than 3 hours and they will/can charge you.

FYI, the valet fee is per day, at any valet location, one fee and you can move to more than one location per day.

:earsboy: Bill

So, if I pay the valet fee, I can use it at other resorts that offer valet parking, within that day? Is there valet parking at the theme parks?

Be sure to check your bill when you check out. We were charged an additional valet fee when valeted at BWV and then at the Contemporary.

Your receipt must show that you used the TIW discount on the meal. So you can't valet park and use counter service unless that counter service is on the TIW list.

I know you get free valet parking if dining on the TIW card, but is there a time limit? I thought I heard it was 3'. If it is, what happens if you go beyond the time limit? Do you pay for valet parking, then; or do they tow your vehicle; or do they just blow your car up? And if its 3' time limit, could you eat lunch at BWV right when you get there; then go to Epcot, or the pool, for, say 4-5 hours, and then come back to BWV and eat dinner, then pickup your vehicle from valet parking before the time limit expires, and still get free valet parking? How much is valet parking anyway? As you can tell, I have too much time on my hands to thinks these things up.

I may be wrong here and i am just assuming but isn't valet parking intended for resort use ONLY? not intended for trips to epcot if not staying at that particular resort?

I may be wrong here and i am just assuming but isn't valet parking intended for resort use ONLY? not intended for trips to epcot if not staying at that particular resort?

The TIW card will give you free parking at the theme park for up to three hours if you dine in the theme park, but not free valet parking at a resort to dine at a theme park. You must provide proof of dining on the TIW card at that resort to get free valet parking at that resort (up to three hours).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter