• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining/Misc for January 2020

enchantedpixiedust

Old Timer
Hello all...

DL newbie here, we usually are at WDW. We are getting married (eloping actually so just us) in January (off DL property early morning) but spending a few days at DL during this time before moving on to Laguna. Any suggestions on dinner that night on property? It doesn't have to be super fancy, just would be nice for something uniquely DL that evening since it's our first time there.

Also...I'm guessing this is terrible timing but we're there January 12th for a few days so would be HM and IASW be closed to change the holiday themes back to normal?

Thanks!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding/honeymoon!! I'll be there January 8, 9 and 10, and I'm expecting HM to be closed, but it sounds like IASW usually doesn't close until after MLK weekend. Waiting to see what else will be under refurb at that time, as I know it's likely!

For restaurants, the nice ones are Carthay in DCA, Blue Bayou in DL, Napa Rose in GCH, and Steakhouse 55 at DLH. My personal favourites are Carthay and Napa Rose, however, if you're looking for something uniquely Disneyland, I'd go with Blue Bayou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter