Dining during MNSSHP

StarLime

Earning My Ears
Do the restaurants inside magic kingdom stay open for their regular hours during the Halloween parties? I’ve never been to a party at WDW before so this is all new to me. I got tickets for MNSSHP and I'm trying to decide if it’s smarter to do an early dinner or if there are dining options during the parties

I would do an early dinner so you don’t miss party time. We have done the holiday one a few times and usually have a 4:30 pm ADR at either BOG or Tony’s. You can enter MK at 4 pm and if you were already there for the day there are areas you can pick up your wristband and they usually start selling merchandise as well.

For what you are paying for the party do not waste any time in a restaurant. Have a big lunch and snack through the event. Prioritize the party only events. Enjoy!

Do the restaurants inside magic kingdom stay open for their regular hours during the Halloween parties? I’ve never been to a party at WDW before so this is all new to me. I got tickets for MNSSHP and I'm trying to decide if it’s smarter to do an early dinner or if there are dining options during the parties

Going to MK that day. I am having a 4:30 lunch, early dinner. At that time its when people exclusive to the party start pouring in and everything becomes crowded. After that I will be going to event-exclusive stuff.

I recommend a 2pm ADR at one of the MK resort restaurants, then be over to MK at 4pm when they start letting party guests in. You can get QS for dinner "on the run;" don't waste party time at a sit-down meal!

Something different this year is that the MK area restaurants seem to be closed between 2 and 5pm. So, our choices are 1:45 lunch (doesn’t seem late enough) or a 4:30 dinner at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter