Dining during Christmas

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Hi there! We’re going on the week of Christmas. (Dec 21-27) tell me about what your must haves for snacks CS, TS during Christmas in both parks? :) is TS better than CS during this busy time? What would you do for Christmas Eve?

On a side note, can I get whole milk easily around the resort?

You might want to do a search for holiday food items on The Disney Food Blog (the disney food blog | food IS a theme park). The photos there are always fun!
Do you want whole milk for drinking or for putting in beverages? I like whole milk in my beverages and have always found it at the Starbucks locations at DLR (Market House in DL; Fiddler, Fifer, & the Practical in DCA; and Starbucks in DTD). If you want liters, you can get those at various locations on Harbor -- A Mart, 7-11, CVS, Walgreens, etc.

You might want to do a search for holiday food items on The Disney Food Blog (the disney food blog | food IS a theme park). The photos there are always fun!
Do you want whole milk for drinking or for putting in beverages? I like whole milk in my beverages and have always found it at the Starbucks locations at DLR (Market House in DL; Fiddler, Fifer, & the Practical in DCA; and Starbucks in DTD). If you want liters, you can get those at various locations on Harbor -- A Mart, 7-11, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
Thanks @theluckyrabbit! I have been reading Disney Food Blog and Disney Tourist Blog plus watching magical journeys on YouTube. :rotfl: I didn’t pick up much info on TS menus for the holidays. I think I just saw Napa Rose has a set menu. :)

Milk for my 5 year old. We’ll probably go to CVS. Thanks! :)

Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog and the Disney Food Blog. As the holidays get closer, there will be posts on special holiday food items (CS, bakery, candy, and TS) and special menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter