Dining at the Bar at Flying Fish

Virgle

MoreSplashThunder
Good Evening All!
I am going on a solo Trip this Wednesday (10/23). Does anyone have any experience walking up to Flyng Fish and just eating at the bar?
I am really wanting that Pork Belly appetizer! Thanks!

Good Evening All!
I am going on a solo Trip this Wednesday (10/23). Does anyone have any experience walking up to Flyng Fish and just eating at the bar?
I am really wanting that Pork Belly appetizer! Thanks!

The Flying Fish bar is one of my favorites! I just tell the host at the podium that I would like to sit at the bar. There has always been a seat for me. They serve the full menu, and the bar tenders will take great care of you!

Melissa

I do it all the time. One of my absolute favorite spots to dine. And I actually prefer the bar to a table at FF -- the bartenders are knowledgeable about not only the drinks but the menu overall, super friendly, and go out of their way to make sure you're enjoying your evening. And not sure what it is about this spot but I've always found my fellow diners at the bar here to be friendlier than elsewhere … I think maybe it's that the bartenders are just that good at cultivating the experience and making everyone feel at home. Have fun!!!

I do it all the time. One of my absolute favorite spots to dine. And I actually prefer the bar to a table at FF -- the bartenders are knowledgeable about not only the drinks but the menu overall, super friendly, and go out of their way to make sure you're enjoying your evening. And not sure what it is about this spot but I've always found my fellow diners at the bar here to be friendlier than elsewhere … I think maybe it's that the bartenders are just that good at cultivating the experience and making everyone feel at home. Have fun!!!

Can 2 people sit at the bar without reservation? Or do you think it only works for one?

Another one who does this all the time - it's a favorite and I love being able to show up whenever, without needing an ADR.

And yes, I frequently see two people seated at the bar together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter