Dine In with Shamu

jarw00

Mouseketeer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone gone to the Dine In with Shamu? What was your experience? Was it worth it? How was the food? It seems pretty limited as far as entrees.

My kids (5 and 7) loved it!

Food is only mediocre at best, and they will accomodate special dietary requests if requested in advance.

Worth it for the whale experience, for those who get into this.

There's really no bad seats.

Oh and of course the unlimited Busch products.

The food was only so-so. Lots of the adults ate from the kids' buffet line. But the interaction was lots of fun. Look over on the Sea World/Discovery Cove board for more messages about this.

We went in July and the kids were really excited. Unfortunately there was lighteing 5 miles away so Shamu didn't perform. The buffet was okay and the trainers were very nice answering questions but for the amount of money we spent for the five of us it was very disappointing. Of course no one can control the weather, but I do think they should take something off the price if they can't do the show.

We did the Dine With Shamu in June. I would have to say that it was not worth the price. The food was not that great, they rush you through your meal, and the whale doesn't do too much more than swim around the tank. We got some great up close pictures but that was not worth the price of admission.

Heather Smith said:
My kids (5 and 7) loved it!

Food is only mediocre at best, and they will accomodate special dietary requests if requested in advance.

Worth it for the whale experience, for those who get into this.

There's really no bad seats.

Oh and of course the unlimited Busch products.

I would agree with everything you said ::yes:: We really enjoyed the experience though the food was nothing special.

You will never get this close to Shamu, I guarantee, so if that appeals to you, then definitely do it! :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter