Dimensions for Carrying Case from Savi's Workshop?

bellerunner

Mouseketeer
I'm planning on surprising my BFF with a visit to Savi's Workshop so she can build her own lightsaber during an upcoming trip. Does anyone know what the dimensions of the carrying case are? I'm not sure what she's planning on doing for carry-on vs. checked luggage, so trying to get a feel for this ahead of time.

Similarly, does anyone know if they're giving the cases out again? I know for a while that they were out of them and were giving out plastic bags (insert grouchy face here).

TIA!

You will have to carry the lightsaber on. There is a strap to carry it on your shoulder. Delta didnt say anything when i just carried it on a few weeks ago along with my normal bag and over head bag.

The case is about 43-44" long. We've found the easiest thing to do is have them shipped home, which can be done from the Droid Depot nextdoor to Savi's or from any resort gift shop. My family built lightsabers and droids, and the grandkids wanted to play with them back in the room so we waited until just before we left and shipped them from our resort. I believe it's about $18 to ship one lightsaber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter