Digital Scrap-booking classes by Epson America

janette

DIS Veteran
There are several classes being offered at the Great American Scrapbook convention at Arlington by Epson America. They use PhotoShop Elements in the classes.

I'm interested in this and plan on doing more digital in the future. Especially with my digital photos.

Has anyone attended classes by this group at another convention or conference? Wondered if this is really more of a product showcase or something really helpful. Any reviews of the product?

TIA.

Yes they do a lot of promoting of Epson products but you also learn a lot about using printers and scanners in their classes. A lot of folks think it is a commercial but there are lots of hints and tips that can be applied to every brand of printer and scanner. There is a lot of creativity in their projects.

Thanks, I'm looking mostly at the classes using Photoshop Elements. There are a few on using the scanners and other tools but I'm pretty comfortable with that part of it.

I like to learn more hands on and thought these might be a good introduction into some of the new things available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter