• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digital Backgrounds???

mvazul

DIS Veteran
Does anyone here use digital backgrounds for photography? I have been asked to do a photo shoot for my kids' school. It is for their Bitty Basketball team. The coordinator wants a basketball backdrop with the NBA logos. I have Googled and can't find anything other than a generic basketball background.

Short of taking the kids to the Bulls' stadium, do you have any other ideas? Any place I can start looking?

Thank you for any help!! :flower3:

Michelle

Look through stock libraries - you should come up with something there.

Thank you. I have been looking through those, too, and have been coming up empty. This lady that is coordinating has something very specific in mind. She got what she was looking for with a different photographer last year. I may just pass on the photo shoot and have her work with him, again.

I am now looking through regular backdrops and am still coming up empty. :confused3

Thank you, again!! :flower3:

Have you checked with the NBA - seems something like that would have to come through them or would be violating their copyright on their logos!

I've done that sort of thing before for my scrapbooks, I think, if I get what you are talking about. You could photoshop something up by just grabbing images off the NBA websites, if you aren't concerned about the copyright violation there (i would think there almost has to be a copyright violation on that). Seems like an awful lot of work to put together a digital background and then paste all those kids into it during post, though.

Can you get a sample from last year?

Do you have a green(blue) screen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter