Difficult to find renters for points?

lizziepooh

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of buying into DVC but may need to rent out my points occasionally. Are most people successful in finding a rentor for their points assuming some lead time?

I have a contract to purchase a DVC resale, and I'd also like to know the answer to this question.

Currently, there seems to be no problem for those wanting to rent DVC reservations.

Depending on the lead time and price, DVC rentals have certainly been well receieved.

Good Luck!

If you take a look over at the DVC point rental boards here you will get a good indication of how many people are looking for points.

You could also ask some of the people who posted saying they have points to rent to see how often they have rented and how easy it was to find renters.

A few suggestions to try to help you find the answers to this question. I do not know as I just joined and the next few years look like I will be using all my point (and then some ;) )

Mike

As soon as I post points for rent I get tons of emails. However, about half of the individuals are usually looking for excellent deals ($5-$7 per point). I always ask for $10 and the points are usually rented in a few days. The only time I had trouble renting points is when I had just 8 points remaining.

It is very easy to rent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter