• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Difficult to book at 7 months for October or February?

simmons_m

Mouseketeer
I believe this has been discussed before, however I have not been able to locate the threads via the search.
Does anyone have a list of the bussiest DVC resorts by month?
Or, the toughest resorts to book at the 11 and 7 month windows?
We own at BWV and have added on at BLT. We are wondering how tough it has been to transfer to BCV or VWL, at the 7 month window for an October or February trip.
Thank you for sharing your experiance. Any help/guidance is appeciated.
Thanks,
Mike

Not sure about October but Feb should be ok as long as it's the first half of the month. We go anywhere from MLK day to about 2/12 at the latest and I always start my ressie out at my home resort then switch at the 7 month window. I'v only stayed at my home resort once - lol

I agree with the PP. February would be doeable if you are not going during Prez weekend for the 7 mo window. October would be extremely difficult for BCV at the 7 mo window. At the 11 mo window, no problem.

We go late january (after MLK) and stay at BWV. Booked at the 7 month window with now problem. I did try to change from a SV to a BW veiw about a month later and was unable to do so.

BCV in October is tough because of Food & Wine Festival. There was an October waitlist thread for Oct 08. There were people who got on the list at 7 months and it never came through.

BCV in October is tough because of Food & Wine Festival. There was an October waitlist thread for Oct 08. There were people who got on the list at 7 months and it never came through.

I was one who had to waitlist at BCV for October. Ironically, they had an opening at VWL, which I took, while I waitlisted. From 7 months, my waitlist came through at 9 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter