• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Different Disney Videos?

tracycd2

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I recieved my Disney Video the other day and finally got a chance to watch it last night(Twice) tee hee!
This paticular video focused on adults. They never even mentioned doing things with kids at all. We don't have any children, so I guess it doesn't matter.
I was just wondering if there are different videos?
Tracy

Hi Tracy, I once received the "Adult Size" video, too. I figured that they must have run out of "family" ones because it wasn't the one I was expecting. I did eventually receive the one I wanted, though. (I think it was the 100 Years of Magic video)

We have both our adults video we got when we were planning our honeymoon. The reast are now the family ones as we never seem to go without the kids maybe some day we will

There is also one for seniors.I got one for my dad when we last went and it shows what there is for the older crowd and what they could do with the grandkids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter