Different Dining Plans

miklaur

Earning My Ears
We have some reservations booked with family members that are travelling while we are there but are not part of our MYW package. Will it be an issue at these meals if they have to pull TS credits from two separate plans? I don't want them to credit all plans to our account when my mom has her own package. Hope this makes sense. Thanks.

Not at all. Simply tell your server who is in who's room and the checks will be split accordingly and each parties plan will be charged to their own card/room

We have some reservations booked with family members that are travelling while we are there but are not part of our MYW package. Will it be an issue at these meals if they have to pull TS credits from two separate plans? I don't want them to credit all plans to our account when my mom has her own package. Hope this makes sense. Thanks.

I would just add make sure to check your receipts at the end of the meals. You want to make sure the right amount of credits were taken from the right plan.

Ditto what they both said. We traveled with three parties and at all meals they just took the credits for each group. BUT, one time we had a problem with one person's credits being taken from the wrong group. So check each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter