Differences between 4 night Wonder & 7 night Magic?

RLP817

Mouseketeer
Ok.. so we sailed the 4 night Wonder in 2008. Next month we are doing the 7night Magic (Western intinerary). Other than ports of call what are the differences I will notice?

You will get a character breakfast on one morning.
You can sign up for tea with Alice.
You will see more characters on-board like the Alice, White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts, Dopey, ....plus different outfits on the characters such as Sorcerer Mickey.
More time to relax and enjoy the ship.
More show choices, etc.

Personally I think the service is a tad bit better on the Magic although quite a few Magic people are going over to the Wonder right now to prepare for its transition to the west coast/alaska. The Wonder is great for the short cruises now but has been unable to get its "groove on" for the longer cruises. a.k.a. the 10/11 nighters in 06 that it did. The crew members just did not know how to handle the passengers after the 4th day. I know how odd that sounds but after being a "Magic" cruiser you could tell.
There is a reason that the Magic is the flagship --sort of like Coke and Pepsi .

Scott

Personally I think the service is a tad bit better on the Magic although quite a few Magic people are going over to the Wonder right now to prepare for its transition to the west coast/alaska. The Wonder is great for the short cruises now but has been unable to get its "groove on" for the longer cruises. a.k.a. the 10/11 nighters in 06 that it did. The crew members just did not know how to handle the passengers after the 4th day. I know how odd that sounds but after being a "Magic" cruiser you could tell.
There is a reason that the Magic is the flagship --sort of like Coke and Pepsi .

Scott

Um, you are starting to scare me. What do you think will happen on a say a 15 day cruise???

Katherine

Um, you are starting to scare me. What do you think will happen on a say a 15 day cruise???

Katherine

We just finished our 18th on the Wonder 2/4/10 (We had sailed at the beginning of Dec. also). Once they get into their repetition on the Wonder on doing the longer cruises they will be fine. The Magic was once in the same place until the Wonder took over its job---the Magic just knows how to do it!!
The Magic has been everywhere and continues to be the show stopper so the Wonder has some catching up.
Remember its just my opinion so what you might see might be different
The Wonder is still a great destinantion and looks just as good or better than some of the newer ships.

Scott

I think what I'm most looking forward to is relaxing on sea days. When we did the 4 night Wonder it was a Double Dip (which was wonderful!) but we didn't have that sea day. My husband and daughter have to be doing something all the time and I like a day to do nothing if I choose!

You will also see more "themed" dinners and nights, which are fun. Also, I don't recall having the option of High Tea at Palo on the 4 nighter, but it was offered on the 7 nighter.

Ok.. so we sailed the 4 night Wonder in 2008. Next month we are doing the 7night Magic (Western intinerary). Other than ports of call what are the differences I will notice?

Three more days cruising.......and 6 extra lbs. :lmao::rotfl2::laughing:...........forgive me I just had to say it. HAPPY SAILING.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter