Difference between Via Napoli and Tutto Italia?

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
We want to try on of the Epcot Italian restaurants. What is the difference between the two?

Via Napoli is a pizzeria. They offer other dishes, but their specialty is pizza.

Tutto Italia is more of a traditional pasta/entree/dessert meal place. They don't serve pizza.

Yeap, pizza and price if you're paying OOP.:thumbsup2 Pizza at VN is AWESOME!!

Here's a look at the Prosciutto e Melone...
via-pros-pizza-close-up.jpg

It was magnifico!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Check out my full review of VN from this past Saturday with photos:

http://www.disneydiningreviews.com/via-napoli-italy-lunch-review.htm

Via Napoli is more like a traditional US Italian restaurant that happens to serve pizza.

Tutto Italia is more like a traditional Italian ristorante, specializing in traditional meat and pasta courses.

Are you bringing kids? Not only does Via Napoli offer brick oven pies...but you can see all three huge ovens in use! My 8 year old loves watching the staff work...Tutto Italia features a menu more focused on traditional American Italian...it is good, but if you want some dynamite pizza and a great, fun atmosphere...I'd go with Via Napoli. That said, there is also a small wine bar space featuring small plates...haven't been there but the menu looks good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter