Did you say nose picker or nose peeker? Our April 2021 trip! Update 8/19** complete!

Me too, esp for EPCOT. If I want to go for breakfast (coffee) I can and not lose park time. Love that!
Hello my friend! I am looking forward to sleeping some our first night since we have Epcot on the 2nd day!
The worst! Sorry you had that aggravation. I had one worse on my last trip which super sucked!
It was so annoying especially when we could not figure it out for a couple nights!
OH yeah, that is a huge bummer. I wish they'd have tubs in the rooms. :( I like a nice hot bath after a park day.
The big shower is beautiful but it does need a ledge or something. It is so hard to shave without something.
Where did you get that!?!
I bought a jug of Starbucks cold brew and we had it in our fridge. It was really nice because the hot coffee is mediocre at best in the rooms
I did that MOST mornings last few trips. The bus system is broken these days.
I think we will continue using ride share. We had a terrible experience on our next AK day with the bus, ugh!
Yes, mother always knows best.
We sure do::yes::
I'm so glad they took the plastic down now. I had the back row on my last couple of trips and you got horrible views with it. Just love that ride and do it every trip.
It really was distracting. LwtL is a favorite of ours.
Happy they're back!! The cardboard cutouts were just... weird. Disney can (and should have) done better.
This was another time we could use ou new saying. Disney’s cheap fixes during the pandemic :sad2:
Those were on my list, but one can only eat so much.
I have so many things on my list to try next time
Wasn't that divine
This was so good, I would like a bigger one
We got a few meets in and it was just lovely!
It really was and hopefully more in the future
Really?!! With my sunglasses on. :sad2: What a dweeb.
I thought it was very nice. I often forget I have mine on for pictures
Had that one. I wasn't a fan, as it really was too spicy. And I like spicy.
I agree, not my favorite. Andi does love spicy
Same at San Angel. You get like a truckload.
BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. CHEAP. Cue my famous saying from above, :rotfl:
I have to be honest, it's no Fountain of Nations. AT all. Rather small and dare I say, to me anyway, disappointing.
It is rather underwhelming. I asked Andi, “does it do anything”:confused3
STILL!! Gosh I hope it's all D.O.N.E. by September!!!
The construction has been there since 2019, Universal cranks out an A+ class new rollercoaster in less than a year! Cmon Disney
WE WILL make up for this in September/October.
Chunkdumps all around, haha 😂
I was JUST talking about this with another DISFriend. Always such high hopes and great intentions, but it is pretty hard as schedules are tough to sync.
It is so true, I have missed several Disers because it just didn’t seem to work with everyone’s schedules
All of that!! ^^
:flower3: GMR!! Miss this so much
You are a galactic hero! ;)
I thought I did pretty good flying that hunk of junk:thumbsup2
I'd wait that too, and yes, the line grows so long. So happy they put umbrellas up. I think for me it'd be MMRR, SDD, Sm Run, Tot, then fit the boarding group in whereever I could.
Thank goodness the lines for the most part do keep moving. we missed ToT totally this trip, that line was always crazy or it was down, We will do this first next trip
Oh, I remember that now. And yes, the last 2! times I stayed at AoA I have been "upgraded". Sort of.
yay for suites maybe not for the location of said suite
I adore this section. Absolutely LOVE It! They really did such a good job there.
I would love to stay in this area even if I am not a huge Cars Fan
I've had all of those and concur!! So yummy! and my new favorite drink on property is there. Well, okay it's tied with first.
I totally get all the rave reviews for WBG, very good
It was surreal to go through stand by. I mean, who knew it'd take a pandemic to actually go standby! LOL!
So true, it was neat to see it, like another attraction in itself
It's definitely a favorite place of mine too but haven't gotten to enjoy it the last couple of trips. THIS is where my favorite drink on property is- the Pisco Sour!
Another drink recommendation for there. We plan on going to Nomads in June!

“The Tortoise’s love us”

I have to say, our afternoons at the resort, were so relaxing. We headed back to AK around 5:00pm. Ariana was on the same bus as us and I didn’t see her until we got off. The partitions on the bus make it hard to see other passengers. I talked with her as we walked into the park. She was heading to the safari. Andi and I wanted caffeine. We visited the Starbucks location and each had a cold brew. We walked down the path across the walkway from Starbucks. This is such a nice area and very quiet. We did not see any people around.
5988A5BA-D8A8-4B30-8008-C7876637DEA4.jpeg
The path goes to the exit area of A Bugs Life. The tree of life is so amazing back here. You can really enjoy the carvings on the tree 🌳 I heard on a video, each sculptor had only eight hours to carve the animals before the material would dry. This is so amazing when you see all the detail.
531C392A-2DF9-479E-8FEF-A8BE19626135.jpeg
The Galapagos tortoises are back here and we spent time visiting with them. One of the tortoises came really close to the front of the enclosure when we talked to him. It was really cool. We also saw a tortoise fight match. Two of these dudes started fighting and the one pushed the other one over and he was stuck on his shell. Andi was very worried about him and thought we should find a CM. As soon as, we were going to look for a CM, he was able to get back upright and he went behind a rock. It was fascinating watching these prehistoric creatures. We finished our coffee and walked to Pandora.
7DD74652-CDCC-4BE0-9314-93AADA01CFFF.jpeg
We decided to mobile order at Satuli Canteen. I ordered the kids Teylu all beef hot dog wrapped in dough. This comes with the veggie chips and a water.
7FC5FAE3-4C8E-4894-8731-5169A9929E8E.jpeg
I also ordered the blueberry cream cheese mousse with passion fruit curd.
CF033CDF-7EEF-4F9A-B82F-65BE13213FEA.jpeg
Andi had the grilled chicken bowl with rice and beans. She had the creamy herb dressing for this and several packets of hot sauce. She loves hot sauce! We shared the Sangria Sunset.
EC40D5E6-764B-4351-941C-EB1D8F04CB2D.jpeg
Everything was very good and the drink was tasty. I would recommend everything we had. This is a favorite place of ours and we will definitely be back! We sat in the outdoor seating area. It was a beautiful evening.

We decided to ride Navi River ride, this was basically a walk on. We really enjoy this ride for the animatronics, lighting, scenery and music.
0CA85340-5F80-4269-B86F-3F4479828780.jpeg

7BE9FA58-4DED-4684-B576-3E90EEBF8EFE.jpeg

We decided to have our one and only PhotoPass picture at AK done here. I think we only did one PhotoPass picture at each park this trip. This is very unusual. I think the masks and availability added to the reasons we did so few.
2D0BE630-6F18-44DB-B7BB-9D2320BF45E7.jpeg

We have AP’s so it wasn’t a big deal. I was glad I had not paid for memory maker at this time. FOP had a 45 minute wait and we decided to go for it. It was about a 30 minute wait, not to bad! We enjoyed flying on a banshee before we called it a night.
1C3A497D-232B-4172-B5C3-F9E25C179340.jpeg

We headed back and watched some true crime before bed. I wouldn’t recommend if you have trouble sleeping, lol 😂

Another day in the books. 📖

I forgot food totals again didn’t I. Here we go,

Day 2 Food and Drink totals = $115.00

Day 3 Food and Drink totals = $112.00

Stay tuned for MK morning with Ariana!

I wanted to let you all know, we leave for Disney one week from tomorrow!
The time is flying by. I am very excited. There are so many changes happening at the theme parks in Orlando since we were there.
The big thing is no more masks at Universal and no masks when outside at Disney! This makes me happy and a little nervous at the same time
I think we will do what is comfortable for us. If it does feel very crowded with limited spacing inside I will wear my mask at Universal. I am not wearing my mask outside anymore, no way! I am so happy we can eat and drink while walking.
I am hoping to say hi to some friends from here. Ariane, Samantha, and Renee. I think Dana maybe there as well. Hoping to say Hi to her.
I do have a few more ADR’s this trip. Brown Derby is new to us. I also have Topolino’s breakfast and Oga’s, I couldn’t get either of these last trip.
We also plan on doing a day or a few evenings at Universal. Andi wants to get
on VelociCoaster, I may walk the queue but the ride is a little to intense for me.
We are staying the first night at All Stars Movies, a first for us and the next 7 nights at the Yacht Club!
We fly out at 8am and arrive at 12:30pm
We have a park reservation for each day.
I hope to try more food and drinks at Flower and Garden, and get in Gideon’s to buy some of the famous cookies.
We will be casual again and not be rushing around like crazed park commandos :rotfl:
I will continue this report when I get back and add a few highlights of the June trip.
I hope to get one more update in before we go :mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo:

I am hoping to say hi to some friends from here. Ariane, Samantha, and Renee. I think Dana maybe there as well. Hoping to say Hi to her.

Yayyyyy for one week until our trips!! Except I feel so unprepared! Without much dining and no FP it feels so different. Sending you a FB message is on my to do list for this week.

I'm feeling the joy in this report - it's getting me so excited. I can't wait to take Matt and the boys to Nomad's for churros (I've been talking about them since my last trip - september 2019 :scared1: I can't believe it's been that long!) It sounds like you guys had a great AK day!!

The path goes to the exit area of A Bugs Life. The tree of life is so amazing back here. You can really enjoy the carvings on the tree 🌳 I heard on a video, each sculptor had only eight hours to carve the animals before the material would dry. This is so amazing when you see all the detail.
I love all the detail around the tree of life. My favourite area is by the otters. They are so playful and fun!
We decided to mobile order at Satuli Canteen. I ordered the kids Teylu all beef hot dog wrapped in dough. This comes with the veggie chips and a water.
Satuli never disappoints!
I need to try this!
We decided to ride Navi River ride, this was basically a walk on. We really enjoy this ride for the animatronics, lighting, scenery and music.
Navi is so relaxing!
We have AP’s so it wasn’t a big deal. I was glad I had not paid for memory maker at this time. FOP had a 45 minute wait and we decided to go for it. It was about a 30 minute wait, not to bad! We enjoyed flying on a banshee before we called it a night.
I really want to see the stand by queue. A 30 minute wait is not bad at all!

Ariana was on the same bus as us and I didn’t see her until we got off.
How very rude of you.

:rolleyes:
The path goes to the exit area of A Bugs Life.
I've been on that one. It is nice back there. :)
I heard on a video, each sculptor had only eight hours to carve the animals before the material would dry.
Really! I had no idea. Just assumed they had days and days to carve.
We also saw a tortoise fight match.
Meh. Just like any fight... just a lot slower.

;)
I ordered the kids Teylu all beef hot dog wrapped in dough.
That looks interesting. Huh!
Andi had the grilled chicken bowl with rice and beans.
That looks really good!
We decided to ride Navi River ride, this was basically a walk on.
Really!
Last TR I read, there was a long line and (I think) a 2 hour wait!
I think we only did one PhotoPass picture at each park this trip. This is very unusual. I think the masks and availability added to the reasons we did so few.
Nice photo of you, but... I can see with Andi wearing a mask that it's not a high priority to take photos.
FOP had a 45 minute wait and we decided to go for it. It was about a 30 minute wait, not to bad!
Not bad at all!

I loved this area in front of the World Showplace.
CA2FD590-D39D-4061-97B6-31E41318AB52.jpeg

Me too! And I love your Minnie-bounding :love:

I did catch up to them and we spent some time visiting and did a photo shoot with a PhotoPass photographer.
0733D2E2-F673-43E4-9774-791222CCA25B.jpeg

Beautiful ladies :lovestruc

We did stop at Spaceship Earth and took a few pictures by the fountain. It was very pretty.
413B2C9A-33D5-43D6-B7A5-F86EBC279EF7.jpeg
So pretty! We never made it to the font of EPCOT after dark. I'm going to need to make it a point in August, except we'll be at The BCV so it'll take a LOT of effort!

Once back we settled in for the night. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s adventures and the ongoing saga of the beeping noise. :crazy2:

Oh, no :sad2:

Andi was successful with group 65.

:banana:

Gotta hand it to the younger generation…Allie is definitely a better "boarding-group-getter" than me!

We went straight to M&M railway, this was a walk on. I thought it was cute but my heart still belongs to GMR. We miss that ride so much.
FCE2C2E8-59C1-41FC-A9A4-12DE3768FAC0.jpeg

I love this ride, though admittedly, I don't think I loved GMR towards the end. We would often skip it on our DHS days.

Andi sent a picture to Jack saying mom is crashing the Falcon.
BB9EEC09-AC5F-4D9F-BD19-4E565F73C137.jpeg

Here I am crashing the Falcon, :rotfl:
E5326C79-17DD-4E89-B96C-99061F8D6B3B.jpeg

:rotfl2:

Later in the day, we found out that several gondolas crashed into each other at Hollywood studios.

OMG, that's crazy that you were on it that day! :scared1:

We asked to sit on the balcony at WBG except when we got out there it was so hot and the sun was beating down on our table.

Smart move!!

I know I've shared this on someone's TR, but I have to share again...

In October, Mike and I ate at WBG and made the mistake of sitting out on the patio. The sun was beating down on us, but mostly on Mike :laughing: and he was literally sweating just sitting there! Like, his hair and shirt were soaked!:rotfl2:

Honestly though, the joke is on me because he now thinks he hates WBG and it's definitely going to take some convincing to get him back there!

Andi had the Dolewhip frozen drink

That looks yummy and so refreshing!

We did go into Sprinkles and bought 2 cupcakes. A red velvet and strawberry.
664DB2AF-3110-490C-965F-7747FF7D8412.jpeg

Definitely one of our DS must-dos!

We had to find this stupid beeping noise. Well, we figured out it was the fire alarm. It was above the digital thermostat and does not look like a traditional fire alarm.

Once we covered it with a towel the beeping was gone. Well, we couldn’t stand there all night holding a towel over it 😡 I called the front desk and a comedy of errors started.

Yikes! Thank goodness you finally figured it out and it stopped!

Next, we headed to Dinosaur, this was a walk on and we were able to go get that dinosaur 🦖 x 2, We absolutely love this ride. I know there are haters out there but not us. This ride is full of memories for us.
F7712274-17FC-4916-B2F9-A7E8A0CA6006.jpeg

This ride will always and forever remind me of you! We tend to skip it on most trips!

This was a good Safari. We sat in the last row of the truck and had a great side and back view. This was the first time we sat back there. It is even more bumpy back there but you do see more. We got to see the baby rhino 🦏 He was very cute but moving around so much, I had a hard time getting a decent picture.
7F1E9A9E-CC9C-47D7-9D31-2C169F840DBC.jpeg

I hope with all the changes they are making down there they take down the plastic on the. It really dampens the experience. You'll have to let us know when you go!

She was born around the time we had our Epic trip.

I remember watching her and her mama for a long time with @Steppesister on that trip :love:

We had a 2 topper right next to the water. This is such a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a drink and small plates. We saw all the cavalcades go by. I really enjoyed this.
EE4C6DA5-70A1-43B0-A0A0-1096B9D13B1F.jpeg

That looks like heaven :cloud9:

I have to say, our afternoons at the resort, were so relaxing.

Ours were almost TOO relaxing in April…half the time we'd get back to our resort and then not want to leave!

Ariana was on the same bus as us and I didn’t see her until we got off.

How funny!

We decided to have our one and only PhotoPass picture at AK done here. I think we only did one PhotoPass picture at each park this trip. This is very unusual. I think the masks and availability added to the reasons we did so few.

So cute! We didn't do a lot of PP in April either…I think it was a pain with the masks on and off and then my mom would forget and leave hers on or below her chin. It just made for a lot of work, though we did take some, just not as many as usual.

We enjoyed flying on a banshee before we called it a night.
1C3A497D-232B-4172-B5C3-F9E25C179340.jpeg

A perfect day at AK begins and ends with FOP :love:

I wanted to let you all know, we leave for Disney one week from tomorrow!

Yay! Have a magical trip!

the next 7 nights at the Yacht Club!

Oh, how we loved it there…I'm so jealous! Have fun!

The big shower is beautiful but it does need a ledge or something. It is so hard to shave without something.

Confession time: I've been known to sit on the floor (I KNOW! Totally GROSS!) but what else can ya do?

I bought a jug of Starbucks cold brew and we had it in our fridge. It was really nice because the hot coffee is mediocre at best in the rooms

OHhh, so like a whole jug and you just fridged it? GENIUS!!! Holy cow... soooo doing this next time!

Mediocre? I think you meant "disgusting"!

I think we will continue using ride share. We had a terrible experience on our next AK day with the bus, ugh!

Me too. Just so unacceptable on every level. I understand they are doing the best they can, but it's not okay and I'm willing to build in the extra cost to a trip for Lyft.

I have so many things on my list to try next time

Me too. :/
Oy, me too. Althought.

BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. CHEAP. Cue my famous saying from above, :rotfl:

:lmao:

It is rather underwhelming. I asked Andi, “does it do anything”:confused3

THIS!! ^

I sorely miss the FoN already with its uber cool soundtracks and mesmerizing light show. :sad: Such a neat message it portrayed too with waters from all the nations :(

The construction has been there since 2019, Universal cranks out an A+ class new rollercoaster in less than a year! Cmon Disney

YES! C'mon Disney!!!

Chunkdumps all around, haha 😂

You know it. We shall... display! :rotfl2:

Thank goodness the lines for the most part do keep moving. we missed ToT totally this trip, that line was always crazy or it was down, We will do this first next trip

I've missed it last several trips. The line is just.... scary. No pun intended. Over an hour most of the day. I guess you kinda have to choose that or Slinky and if you want both, you gotta be willing to stand in at lease one long line.

yay for suites maybe not for the location of said suite

Yeah... that.

Another drink recommendation for there. We plan on going to Nomads in June!

Pisco is NOT on the menu as just a "Sour". I kinda got cozy with the bartender and made a special request and they are able. Now, it's a thang.

I heard on a video, each sculptor had only eight hours to carve the animals before the material would dry. This is so amazing when you see all the detail.
I heard this too and was so amazed! Unbelievable the talent they employ!

We also saw a tortoise fight match. Two of these dudes started fighting and the one pushed the other one over and he was stuck on his shell.
What the what....?! Almost... aaaaaaaaaaaalmost as cool as seeing a baby zebra drop right there on the savanah. Holy cow... calf... whatever!!! Can you IMAGINE?!

CF033CDF-7EEF-4F9A-B82F-65BE13213FEA.jpeg

I really wanna like this, but I've had it twice now and just can't enjoy it. Just not my texture thing. :(

We decided to ride Navi River ride, this was basically a walk on.

Which is so odd to me. The last several trips this line has been longer than FoP!!! I hope that changes/d now that they are loading every row (with the PLEXIGLASS GONE!!!!!!) but I was so baffled! How can a dark boat ride be more popular than Fop?!!!!

There are so many changes happening at the theme parks in Orlando since we were there.

YES. And for the better/more appropriate!

I think we will do what is comfortable for us. If it does feel very crowded with limited spacing inside I will wear my mask at Universal. I am not wearing my mask outside anymore, no way!

As it should be. For everyone.

I am so happy we can eat and drink while walking.
OMG, yes. For REALS!!! That I think more than any other thing was the biggest bummer of all.

Brown Derby is new to us.

I really hope you like this. I LOVE the Cobb Salad and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, have an Apricot Sour in memory of Grandma. It's a wonderful oasis in a busy park.

I will continue this report when I get back and add a few highlights of the June trip.

Have SUCH a fun time!!

I remember watching her and her mama for a long time with @Steppesister on that trip :love:

OH man, such a lovely memory! One I will NEVER forget. :cloud9:

Yayyyyy for one week until our trips!! Except I feel so unprepared! Without much dining and no FP it feels so different. Sending you a FB message is on my to do list for this week.

I'm feeling the joy in this report - it's getting me so excited. I can't wait to take Matt and the boys to Nomad's for churros (I've been talking about them since my last trip - september 2019 :scared1: I can't believe it's been that long!) It sounds like you guys had a great AK day!!
I’m getting so excited! It is weird how little planning goes into the trips now. I sort of like but the planner in me misses it.
Definitely send me a FB message I‘m sure we can say hi, especially since we are at the same resort.
See you real soon!

My go-to at Satuli! I love those veggie chips lol

I hope you like it! We hadn't been in quite a long time but have been twice post-COVID and really enjoyed it.
Looking forward to seeing you!
I want the Cobb salad. I hope we enjoy it! I’m excited to try a new place.
See you real soon!

I love all the detail around the tree of life. My favourite area is by the otters. They are so playful and fun!
It is so nice on the trails back behind the Tree. The otters were not out this day
Satuli never disappoints!
I love it here!
Navi is so relaxing!
It really is, we enjoy it.
I really want to see the stand by queue. A 30 minute wait is not bad at all!
It was nice to explore the queue. The details are amazing
How very rude of you.
She had to laugh when she got off the bus. I seriously had no idea she on it and only A few seats away.
I've been on that one. It is nice back there.
This is a favorite place now for us
Really! I had no idea. Just assumed they had days and days to carve.
It makes it all the more amazing, doesn’t it.
Meh. Just like any fight... just a lot slower.
:rotfl2: Very true!
That looks really good!
Satuli has such good food for a QS
Really!
Last TR I read, there was a long line and (I think) a 2 hour wait
They were loading the boats with more than one group because of the good old pLexi glass. Wish I owned a plexiglass company this past year!
Me too! And I love your Minnie-bounding
Ahh thanks so much. I love Minnie
Beautiful ladies
It was so nice to meet up with these wonderful ladies
So pretty! We never made it to the font of EPCOT after dark. I'm going to need to make it a point in August, except we'll be at The BCV so it'll take a LOT of effort!
It is nice to see all the changes just hurry up with the construction please!
Gotta hand it to the younger generation…Allie is definitely a better "boarding-group-getter" than me!
Very true, she got us a really low group our next HS day.
I love this ride, though admittedly, I don't think I loved GMR towards the end. We would often skip it on our DHS days.
GNR is another one we loved and so many memories. MMRR is a cute ride
OMG, that's crazy that you were on it that day!
I know, so glad we were not stuck up there for hours
In October, Mike and I ate at WBG and made the mistake of sitting out on the patio. The sun was beating down on us, but mostly on Mike :laughing: and he was literally sweating just sitting there! Like, his hair and shirt were soaked
Poor Mike, he does look miserable. I hope he will try it agai.
Honestly though, the joke is on me because he now thinks he hates WBG and it's definitely going to take some convincing to get him back there!
You will have to have him watch Molly’s reviews, that will get him back
That looks yummy and so refreshing!
The Dolewhip frozen drink is so yummy!
Definitely one of our DS must-dos!
We have always ad good cupcakes from here!
Yikes! Thank goodness you finally figured it out and it stopped!
yes the noise was so annoying
This ride will always and forever remind me of you! We tend to skip it on most trips!
Haha :rotfl:I do brag it up a lot don’t I?
I hope with all the changes they are making down there they take down the plastic on the. It really dampens the experience. You'll have to let us know when you go!
I agree, it sounds like so many things have changed in the past month
Ours were almost TOO relaxing in April…half the time we'd get back to our resort and then not want to leave!
My TR is pretty boring since we did rest a fair amount at the resort. I blame the pandemic 😷
Oh, how we loved it there…I'm so jealous! Have fun!
We love YC so excited to be back there!

She had to laugh when she got off the bus. I seriously had no idea she on it and only A few seats away.
:laughing:
It makes it all the more amazing, doesn’t it.
::yes::
They were loading the boats with more than one group because of the good old pLexi glass. Wish I owned a plexiglass company this past year
But not this year. I would think a plexi business would go out of business after this is all over!

Everything was very good and the drink was tasty. I would recommend everything we had. This is a favorite place of ours and we will definitely be back! We sat in the outdoor seating area. It was a beautiful evening.
We FINALLY tried Santuli Canteen and it was really good!

I love how you guys are taking it easy this trip. I want to be that way but we never seem to be able to do that. And after being away for 2 years, well, I think we are going to feel like we need to do EVERYTHING.

Confession time: I've been known to sit on the floor (I KNOW! Totally GROSS!) but what else can ya do?
Haha! I was balancing my legs on the wall and it was not easy!
OHhh, so like a whole jug and you just fridged it? GENIUS!!! Holy cow... soooo doing this next time!
Yes Starbucks and others make a bigger size of Iced Coffee and it is really good. I get the unsweetened blonde roast. I add creamer to it and it is delightful! You have to adjust the shelves in the little fridge but it does fit fine.
Me too. Just so unacceptable on every level. I understand they are doing the best they can, but it's not okay and I'm willing to build in the extra cost to a trip for Lyft.
Very unpredictable. We literally saw 11 MK buses the morning we were waiting for the AK bus and it was so frustrating!

I sorely miss the FoN already with its uber cool soundtracks and mesmerizing light show. :sad: Such a neat message it portrayed too with waters from all the nations
I loved fountain of nations and it had so much meaning especially after doing the DestiNations tour in WS. I was shocked they decided to remove it.
YES! C'mon Disney!!!
Construction never ends at Disney, so annoying!
You know it. We shall... display!
Chunkydumps are a must :rotfl2:
I've missed it last several trips. The line is just.... scary. No pun intended. Over an hour most of the day. I guess you kinda have to choose that or Slinky and if you want both, you gotta be willing to stand in at lease one long line.
It was the worst line in all of the parks. I heard both elevators are running now and the wait is getting better so maybe we will get on this next trip.
Pisco is NOT on the menu as just a "Sour". I kinda got cozy with the bartender and made a special request and they are able. Now, it's a thang
Ahh, how fun to mix it up with the bartender
I heard this too and was so amazed! Unbelievable the talent they employ!
I was shocked especially when I have a hard time drawing a stick figure :rotfl:
What the what....?! Almost... aaaaaaaaaaaalmost as cool as seeing a baby zebra drop right there on the savanah. Holy cow... calf... whatever!!! Can you IMAGINE?!
That would be crazy. The tortoise match was stressful!
I really wanna like this, but I've had it twice now and just can't enjoy it. Just not my texture thing
I can see that. I mix the passion fruit from the bottom on the mousse and yum yum
Which is so odd to me. The last several trips this line has been longer than FoP!!! I hope that changes/d now that they are loading every row (with the PLEXIGLASS GONE!!!!!!) but I was so baffled! How can a dark boat ride be more popular than Fop?
I know, I think because it was later in the day and they were putting more than 1 party in the boats now.
YES. And for the better/more appropriate!
Yes so many changes with the health and safety regs now
OMG, yes. For REALS!!! That I think more than any other thing was the biggest bummer of all.
This drove me crazy, It was such a drag to not be able to keep moving and have a sip of your drink!
I really hope you like this. I LOVE the Cobb Salad and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, have an Apricot Sour in memory of Grandma. It's a wonderful oasis in a busy park.
I love Cobb Salad so it should be a hit!
Have SUCH a fun time!!
Thank you, I hope it is a good one!!
OH man, such a lovely memory! One I will NEVER forget
Baby Grace:love:
But not this year. I would think a plexi business would go out of business after this is all over!
So true, I didn’t think about that. I wonder if some places like the airport and takeout places will keep it in place?

We FINALLY tried Santuli Canteen and it was really good!

I love how you guys are taking it easy this trip. I want to be that way but we never seem to be able to do that. And after being away for 2 years, well, I think we are going to feel like we need to do EVERYTHING.
I’m glad you liked Satuli, one of our favorites spots!
It worked well with the less planning type of trip we have now a days!

Sounds like a perfect morning at AK and such a nice time at Nomad Lounge! That's crazy how crowded it gets, I have never been there! So cool that you can watch the cavalcades from there!

And sounds like a great night, especially doing both rides in Pandora!

Ahh so exciting that you will be back next week!! Your plans sound great!

Sounds like a perfect morning at AK and such a nice time at Nomad Lounge! That's crazy how crowded it gets, I have never been there! So cool that you can watch the cavalcades from there!

And sounds like a great night, especially doing both rides in Pandora!

Ahh so exciting that you will be back next week!! Your plans sound great!
It was a nice relaxing morning at AK and you have to try Nomads! You will love it.
Excited to head back to on Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter