Did you know?

Albort

ODV Crew
That People who visit Disneyland consume...

3 Million Churros per year?

i just thought that is interesting... they had the Ice Cream statistics and popcorn but i forgot them... :\

you peoples are EATERS!!!!!!!!

I love churros but I did not have any the last time I was there so I don't count but I know when I get there in another month I'll be eating them like crazy. :thumbsup2 churros + latte = heaven :yay:

That totally shocks me. Considering I eat about one million of those three million. I can't believe others are ONLY eating a mere TWO million.

Just kidding. But I do eat my fair share :)

A visit to DL is not complete until you have had a churro. :yay:
But after discovering Dole Whips, I now feel the same way about those too. Sorry, didn't mean to change food subject. It's all eatmypixiedust's fault. :rolleyes1

That totally shocks me. Considering I eat about one million of those three million. I can't believe others are ONLY eating a mere TWO million.

Just kidding. But I do eat my fair share :)

hahahahaa... woot!!! i spend 3 million dollars on Churros!!!! :D

yes, umm, i would like 1 million churros please... :D

So Albort, how many of that three million have you sold personally?;) I am not surprised they have sold that many, they are the best! WDW probably only sells about half that amount and half of the ones sold are thrown out since they are yucky!

I miss the holiday churros you could get during Christmas a while back (5+ years?). Instead of the churros being rolled in cinnamon and sugar, they were rolled in some other sugary concoction, one of which was red. They were pretty tasty that way and definitely increased my consumption of them.

So Albort, how many of that three million have you sold personally?;) I am not surprised they have sold that many, they are the best! WDW probably only sells about half that amount and half of the ones sold are thrown out since they are yucky!

I agree with that. We bought some churros at WDW expecting the same as DL...no comparison.

WDW Churros were awful! :sick:

That People who visit Disneyland consume...

3 Million Churros per year?

i just thought that is interesting... they had the Ice Cream statistics and popcorn but i forgot them... :\

you peoples are EATERS!!!!!!!!

That's only counting the churros they eat while visiting Disneyland. Who knows how many they eat elsewhere. Oink Oink. Oink.

I did not contribute even one churro to that count. Time to plan another trip to Disneyland!!!

Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
What are they made from?

The WDW churros have something to do with the "secret bathroom." The DLR churros are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice.

Ok, we didn't get them our last visit. :( I was sad!!! So I got one at the ballpark instead (we go to A's games regularly) and it was the WORST churro I've ever had....it was terrible. I took two bites and couldn't finish it. I gave the rest to the kids, they didn't like it much either but they ate it! I can't wait to get back to DL soon so I can have a churro!!!

My son ate another 1 million, just by himself. so the rest of you guys are slackin'! LOL

You know what doesn't taste good at DL, though? The soft pretzels. It's cool that it's shaped like Mickey Mouse, but the taste factor is *bleh*. I bought one for each of the kids as a snack to tide us over until a late dinner. they each took one bite and wouldn't touch the rest. We are spoiled by Auntie Anne's pretzels at the mall. It's too bad DL's pretzels aren't like that. I'm positive they could be shaped like Mickey Mouse, too.

The WDW churros have something to do with the "secret bathroom." The DLR churros are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice.

:lmao:

I guess my real question is...are they made with, in any way, animal fat (other than dairy fat)? Comparing to donuts is interesting, as some donuts (the BEST ones) are made with vegetable oil, while others (greasy nasty funky-smelling) are fried in lard-type fats. IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter