Did you know you can print your own boarding passes for a Delta flight?

CrunchyMountainMama

Earning My Ears
Maybe I am just catching up with modern society but I just figured this one out! :earboy2: You can print them from 24 hours up until 30 minutes before your flight. Are all the airlines doing this? Just wanted to share in case there are others as dense as me. :rotfl2:

Yea its pretty cool. Makes it easy and covienent. Hate to tell you though, its been around for a fairly long time.:) Not years upon years but a while. lol A lot of airlines do this. Even Southwest the once most technolgy lacking airlines allows you to print your own boarding passes.

Matt

The on-line, at home, in your jammies check-in is nice. The overall hassle of flying in the post 9/11 world is such that I don't fly anymore unless it is more than 500 miles, so we drive to Port Canaveral, New Orleans, Tampa, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, etc., from Atlanta. Will break down and fly to FLL for a cruise in Feb. '06, but thats more like 650 miles.

Enjoy.

I have a question for those of you who have done this.
Is baggage check going to be a problem? I'll be going for almost two weeks, including the cruise, so I'll have a few bags. Can I still print my boarding passes at home?

DisneyNutMary said:
I have a question for those of you who have done this.
Is baggage check going to be a problem? I'll be going for almost two weeks, including the cruise, so I'll have a few bags. Can I still print my boarding passes at home?

Yes you can still print out your boarding passes at home. When I check my bags, I just let them know I've already checked in online. :flower:

I like that you can select your seats on some airlines.... Move me as close to the front or in an exit seat & I am golden!!!

Regarding checking your bags, we also check in on line (it has been around awhile and it's wonderful) and then do curbside service for our bags. Never been a problem and one time we had 7 bags!
We then just go straight to the gate and hand them the papers and off to our seats....I agree...it's so nice to be able to pick your seats (and change them whenever you want too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter