Did you know this (Year of a Million Dreams sweepstakes)?

minnietoo

Mouseketeer
Did anyone here know that apparently there was a sweepstakes to enter for the "keys to the kingdom" where one guest and family could enter each land alone - and the general public would be held back until they exited the land - for 10/1 - 10/4? Apparently the deadline was 7/31 - I found it originally on 8/1 - and have been searching for more info - but can't find it. This didn't seem to be announced globally - and wasn't on the disney main page - but on a special page for the million dreams - and the link to enter the sweepstakes has been removed. BUMMER! :furious:

I actually saw it in another thread on this board. I was able to enter .. although I am not sure how many days ago it was ... hopefully it was before 7/31! :thumbsup2 I am sory that you missed it :goodvibes

thanks you guys - at least I can some sympathy here. :love: I wish Disney would have been a little more forth coming with this information.

Disney has a HUGE press party to announce the year of a million dreams and the contest -

I saw it here and there was a full page ad about it in USA today - and People Magazine

I don't think they were hiding it at all! Maybe you didn't see it b/c you are in a Disneyland targeted area?!

I am sorry that you didn't get to enter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter