• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DID YOU KNOW CRT CHANGED? (Cinderella's Royal Table)

Oh NO!!!!! I just got CRT this week and was so excited. But DD and DN wanted more than just Cinderella. I don't want to do more than 1 Princess meal. My last day to call for is tomorrow (June 11). I was planning to finish our last night at LTT. Now what? It is about this time in the planning I usually wonder why I didn't book a cruise! So much easier. :earseek:

LSUDis said:
I am in the same boat. It really messed up my table credits, too. Now, I have to decide what to cancel that I've already PS'd for or if I am going to pay out of pocket.

Remember... before you pay out of pocket at Cindy's... you could always "pay out of pocket" for kids only at less expensive sit down meals (like $4.99 ones!) and save the credits for your Cindy's breakfast.
:flower:

I have heard from the grapevine that this is taking place on June 10--anyone??

If so, that's good I leave on the 6th!!

I'm keeping my PS. Call me too optimistic, but as I already posted, They have always said, just cinderella, meaning that she is the only guarantee. We've been booking this breakfast, for 4 years now, and the speech that they gave me for this PS, was NO different than the last 3.

A lot of character meals feature one character. Donald's Breakfastasaurus, Goofy's Liberty tree, Chef Mickeys, Chip and Dale's whatever (at Epcot). But it doesn't mean that they are the only ones there.

Minniemommy is right-- Definately use for credits on the most expensive meals, and plan ahead to pay out of pocket for the cheaper ones. That is what we are doing. We have one more PS, than credits, since we will be there for 9 days, but 8 nights. So we will be paying for our breakfast at Kona Cafe. Also, you can split meals a couple of times. (2 adult meals would feed us, and our girls), and stretch it out that way.

Great, even more descions! eesh! I want to eat at the castle!! DD wants to see Aurora!! Last summer we did Storybook just for DD to see Princess Aurora (and she was in pink then too! DD asked her if she ever wears the blue dress actually... I dont think she answered, just kinda blushed and talked about their favorite colors!)

I wondered if the Disney folks were considering 2 Princess Breakfast and Aurora et el are at both of the breakfast, but then we couldnt see Mickey Mouse at any other park but MK... etc etc..

say it isnt so, we must, do the letter writing campaign, hey it works for some things!!

I read about this on the boards a few weeks ago. I emailed WDW asking if the other princesses were leaving the CRT breakfast and only Cinderella would be appearing. They replied a few days later and wrote that wasn't true.

Flip a coin to decide which WDW source has it right? :confused3

Beamish said:
I read about this on the boards a few weeks ago. I emailed WDW asking if the other princesses were leaving the CRT breakfast and only Cinderella would be appearing. They replied a few days later and wrote that wasn't true.

Flip a coin to decide which WDW source has it right? :confused3

Oh, I hope yours is right! Although if it doesn't take place till June 10th, it wouldn't affect us this trip. Our reservations are for June 7th! :) Whew! I'm not as scared anymore.

After reading this post, I called today and asked the CM about this information and he said that Cinderella was always the only one there. The same speech as everyone else has gotten.

Well as a backup plan I booked the Princess Storybook lunch at Akershus for one of our dates. We have done CRT for breakfast and although the kids liked it, I thought it was a bit expensive. Besides, DS5 wants only to see Snow White. I knew I had too much luck when I got CRT on the first day I called without being put on hold at all!! Now, if only Akershus would have food that I liked!!!

I just got off the phone with the Grand Gathering office. He volunteered that Cindy's would start taking reservations tomorrow for LUNCH. I was booking our GG breakfast and he mentioned that I could book lunch for June 9 tomorrow. He said it would be "just like now, ONLY Cinderella". I don't know what to think about that part. So happy booking everyone. :teeth:

I still say we bombard Disney with emails, or snail mail and let them know we like CRT the way it is, dont mess with the breakfast, adding lunch, ok, we'll test the waters, but gosh darn it, I want Princesses visiting Cinderella too PLEASE!!

I'm just thinking like tv shows that have been cancelled, and 2 famous one escape my memory... were saved due to internet email demand...

Save CRT!! :goodvibes

MinnieMommy said:
Remember... before you pay out of pocket at Cindy's... you could always "pay out of pocket" for kids only at less expensive sit down meals (like $4.99 ones!) and save the credits for your Cindy's breakfast.
:flower:

All of you are soooo smart......what would I do without you reminding of options in my panic attacks. Thanks for the good advice. :wave2:

So, the definitive answer is, "yes"--that they do NOT divide the meals up by kid vs. adults (except on buffets, I guess)?

Seems pretty obvious what Disney is doing here. They know how popular the breakfast with ALL the princesses is. 'So, in order to serve you, our guests, we are making some improvements.' Now, they can offer two different breakfasts...one with just Cinderella and another with the 'other' princesses, knowing full well that the dd's are going to want to see all the royalty!! So, what do we, as parents, do? Of course, we book two pricey character meals to see the princesses we want rather than just one.

Understand please...I love Disney, I adore WDW. I bought DVC and go quite often. But, Disney is never going to miss out on a great way to take a little more of our vacation dollars. I love eating in the Castle. In fact, I prefer to eat the 'regular' meals there rather than breakfast. We've done the breakfast twice now and dd doesn't really care about it. I'm not sure what we'll do about lunch since that used to be our favorite meal there. Might do Norway's breakfast or lunch since we're staying at BCV and dd has never eaten with any of the 'lesser' princesses like Mulan, Belle or Jasmine. We'll see.

goofy4tink said:
dd has never eaten with any of the 'lesser' princesses like Mulan, Belle or Jasmine. We'll see.

Did you just call Belle.... BELLE????? a "lesser" princess??? :faint: :crazy2: :confused3 Oh my!! She's my favorite. :teeth: :earboy2:

Octoberbeauty said:
Did you just call Belle.... BELLE????? a "lesser" princess??? :faint: :crazy2: :confused3 Oh my!! She's my favorite. :teeth: :earboy2:

Sorry :blush: . I knew that would happen. Belle and the others most certainly aren't 'lesser' in the truest sense of the word. I meant that most people seem to want to see Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora. Personnally, I happen to like Jasmine and Belle. I heartily apologize to all of the 'lesser' princess fans out there.

Just spoke to CM and she says that even Cindy is not garaunteed. I made a ressie for CRT @ lunch this morning for 6/13 and just got off the phone to make ressie for PSB for 6/12. Hopefully we can see somebody in a dress!!! Good Luck to all!

I spoke with a friend who ate there while at a cheer competition this past weekend. The characters have not changed yet. She said Belle, Mary Poppins, Snow White, and Cindy were all there still. I hope that holds through next week since week are eating there Thursday. :confused3

Alright desperate times call for desperate measures. Well get standby princess costumes and in the event that the money grubbing Disney planners try to deprive peoples children of the other princesses at the CRT in the morning, well have the Disers who are there that day break into the place with princess outfits on. The kids will swarm and the hostesses will be helpless to stop it.

Hey... It could work. ;)

DAWGPOUNDAJ said:
Alright desperate times call for desperate measures. Well get standby princess costumes and in the event that the money grubbing Disney planners try to deprive peoples children of the other princesses at the CRT in the morning, well have the Disers who are there that day break into the place with princess outfits on. The kids will swarm and the hostesses will be helpless to stop it.

Hey... It could work. ;)

Do we need to call you at 6:58 to request which princess we would like to dress up as for that day? :teeth:

I may be blonder by then, so put me down for Aurora or Cinderella. princess:

of all the luck..been to disney 4 times in the past 5 years and finally got my CRT ressie last week for june 3rd and now the change...what to do....

also..do all the little girls dress in costume--we don't have one and i am having trouble finding one!????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter