Did You Get Your New Year's Eve Reservations?

robinb

DIS veteran
Thank goodness we didn't want to eat at Cindy's this year because I forgot all about the voice mail jail questions and ended up on hold for 10 minutes while smarter people got through faster!

We're in at the Crystal Palace for breakfast at 10:20 and Tony's for dinner at 7:45 :). :hyper:

How about you?

Called first thing this morning. I got thru right away. I wasn't even on hold. We are having breakfast w the princesses in Epcot and doing the fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood and Vine.
I just hope I'll be able to get into MGM later in the day. We won't need much time in Epcot. We are doing that park a different day. I couldn't get the breakfast for that day. That's how nuts I am. I have to go to Epcot for a breakfast. Anyone ever done this? You guys will prop. be the only ones who understand this behavior.

This will be our first time in WDW for the holidays.
Hope everyone has a great time.
Valerie

I called right at 7:00 and was on hold for 41 minutes! I wanted breakfast at Boma for 9:00, party of 10. Had a choice of either 8:45 or 10:30. I couldn't believe Bomas was already so booked up so early. LOL....and here I was yesterday thinking that I might sleep in this morning - sure glad I decided against that! :sunny:

After pressing redial until they opened, I finally got through at 8:09. :eek: The good new is, I got exactly what I wanted. Nine Dragons at 12:00 (lunch opening), and Rose and Crown at 6:30. We are hoping to watch these Countries celebrate. :) I hope everyone gets what they want. :earsgirl:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Update: I was on hold for 55 minutes but got Rose and Crown for 2 at 12:00 and after being transferred to group dining got Teppanyaki for 14 at 7:00! I am so excited. We originally wanted Le Cellier for lunch but they are only offering a $49 lunch special on New Years Eve. $49 per person seemed a bit steep for lunch. Now to set the alarm for tomorrow....We're going to try to get the California Grill for our wedding dinner.

I got Chefs de France at 8.40pm, which I'm pleased with. My first two choices had gone (for the time I wanted)
Got straight through!

Got O'hannan's at 7:20 for 6 people! Hope to watch the MK fire
works from there then head back to Epcot for the fireworks
show at midnight!!!
Now I just need my Cindy's breakfast!!!

Wintermom

Grand Gatherings phone number, no wait this morning. 8 people at Cindy's at 9:50 A.M. and Park Fare at 6:00 P.M. Some snacking in the middle.

HBC

We got Nine Dragons for lunch at 1:30 and LeCellier's for dinner at 7:50. On hold only about 10 minutes!

Wintermom -- I'm going to be trying for Cindy's soon too! Good luck :)

Hi goofy4dizney, we got Le Cellier at 7:50 also! Maybe we can say hi to each other! Lunch, Chef's de France, 12:30 !Happy planning.........goof

LOL! Goofy4dizney and Goofy4mickey both dining at LeCellier's at 7:50 on NYE!! How's that for a coinkydink??

Have a great time!

YAY We managed to get Le Cellier too on New Years Eve 8.50pm for 10 of us! we couldn't get in last year so we are very happy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter