Did you get your Disney docs yet??

SplashMom

I have a whole new perspective on life!
We are going to WDW in August--7 nights at Pop Aug 14-21 and 7 nights at AKL Aug 21-28. It has been paid off since May although the 45 days prior was June 29. I still haven't received any luggage tags or documentation from Disney. In the past, it has taken about 2 weeks but it is 3 full weeks and still nothing. Anyone else waiting for their documents?? :confused3

We will be at POP from Aug.26th - Sept.1st. I received our ME tags about a week and a half ago, but nothing else from Disney. Our 45 day mark was only July 11th though so it's probably too early yet.

In short, I'm waiting for a TON of documents. ;)

The DME tags came just days after the 45 day mark, whereas the WDTC vouchers take FOREVER to arrive...

August 14th - 21st? Your still 3 weeks out, that's LOTS of time for them to arrive yet. Not to worry though, all you need is your reservation number and/or surname that the reservation is under in order to receive everything in your package at check in. :)

Hi, We are going to Pop Century August 19th to 29th..

We recieved our DME tags on July 10th ,the vouchers and rest of the documentation on July 12th..

We were paid in full by June 28th so I was really surprised that we got them so quickly..

I wouldn't worry though you do have the 3 weeks left but if you do not have them by 2 weeks you should call..

...I would call, and explain you're leaving early (Splashmom is driving, so no DME from the airport), so you won't be home to receive your check-in documents.

As long as you have your Confirmation numbers, they should be able to give you everything else upon check-in.

And you could always ask them to fax copies to you, too:)

Heehee :goodvibes ..I'm getting excited for you, too! Not much time left to go!!! :drive: :drive:

Let's go OT for a second...just for a second, I promise!! :teeth:
So we've talked about SM's must-have eats :mickeybar , must-do rides pirate: ...now what's on the list for must-have souvin-ears??!!:tink:

:sunny:

Thanks for the advice--I think I will call tomorrow. I have my confirmation numbers but I am sure I normally have received my documents by now (since I only have 18 days to go!!).

I can't believe that I am getting really excited about the drive! :teeth: My first thoughts were about how long it was but now it seems like an adventure!

Hmmm...souvenirs...I always love the Disney World calendars. I can't usually get one because we normally go in the spring. I have had other people get one for me but this year, I can get my own!! :banana: I think I'll get one for the kitchen, one for my bedroom, one for work...and maybe another one just incase!! We always buy beach towels too. My kids are lifeguards and we have a pool so towels are well used. Of course, the most important item is my Disney snowglobe! I have six but I will be adding one to my collection! Anyone else have a favorite souvenir?

Thanks mbb--you always get me more excited with your comments!! :yay:

FYI - I received a few sets of documents today for the week of August 14th - 21st. But I'm still waiting on more.

I also know for a fact that these particular ones were mailed out by Disney on June 30th. So it can indeed take some time to get over the border. :)

What documents are we talking about? I received my ME tags a couple of weeks ago (trip is Aug. 15-23), and I have a confirmation that lists what we have, but no Planet Hollywood voucher. Will that come before we get there? Anything else? This is the first time that I've done a "package" with WDTC, so I haven't a clue. (Not that that's new! :rotfl: )

We normally get a little plastic package with luggage tags and vouchers for your resort, tickets, and any other promo items that may be included (Planet Hollywood, etc.). I still didn't receive anything so I called today. Everything is confirmed so the CM said not to worry, I should receive something soon. She checked and my reservations are fine so I'll just hope to get something tomorrow!

We are checking in on Aug 14 and I received my docs on July 20th!!! I had my trip paid off for some time but got the docs on July 20th.

Marcy

28 days out and no docs yet. :sad2: I did receive ME tags a while back. I know it's not a big deal it's just so exciting to get them so I wish they were here already.

I finally received my luggage tags, etc. on July 27. This is cutting it a little close since we are driving. There is still time but why does it take so long? The date on the docs was July 1 and it was in an air mail package. Good thing there was no rush!

SplashMom - I just received the remainder of my docs yesterday (July 28th) for August 14th departures.

I have NO idea why they take so long, especially given the fact that the ones I was waiting for were mailed out June 30th. :confused3

This is cutting it a little close since we are driving
Tell me about it. I have someone leaving August 14th to St. Pete's and they are heading to WDW for free dining a week after that. Needless to say, I highly doubt that their docs will arrive in time for their departure to St. Pete's.

But the sad truth is, Disney doesn't care. Since you don't *need* these vouchers or luggage tags to check in, they won't 'bend over backwards' to get them out to us in time. :rolleyes:

We just recieved our cruise docs and we don't even sail till Dec.

I'm gonna be leaving Sept. 9th... I hope mine come soon! It sounds like everyone is getting their stuff about a month out. I haven't gotten ME tags or anything... just a payment confirmation... :confused3

I still have not received all of my documents I have the ME one and we leave on Aug. 22 I called Disney and they said if I had not received them by the end of next week to call them.

We are driving to Disney Aug 19 arriving @ Beach Club Mon Aug 21 for a week on the MYW Free Dining Package. All I have ever received is a 2 page confirmation of my reservation details. What else should I be expecting and when should I have gotten it or do you get all info at check-in??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter