Did you get Mousesavers newsletter today?

Darbie

Registered
Mine hasn't shown up yet and I'm wondering if it is a glitch on their end, not mine.

This month's newsletter won't be out until tomorrow. This was in last month's newsletter:

And finally, a housekeeping note: beginning in October, we have a slight adjustment to our newsletter delivery schedule. Most months the newsletter will be sent out on the 15th. However, if the 15th is a weekend or holiday, the newsletter will be sent out on the next business day. Since October 15th is a Sunday, the October newsletter will be sent out on the 16th. Remember, delivery can take up to 24 hours. So please wait until 24 hours after the October 16th before assuming you didn’t get the newsletter.

This month's newsletter won't be out until tomorrow. This was in last month's newsletter:

And finally, a housekeeping note: beginning in October, we have a slight adjustment to our newsletter delivery schedule. Most months the newsletter will be sent out on the 15th. However, if the 15th is a weekend or holiday, the newsletter will be sent out on the next business day. Since October 15th is a Sunday, the October newsletter will be sent out on the 16th. Remember, delivery can take up to 24 hours. So please wait until 24 hours after the October 16th before assuming you didn’t get the newsletter.
Thanks. I missed that in the last newsletter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter