Did you gain weight on deluxe plan?

I know I would. The regular plan was too much food for us. Why don't you just skip the dining plan and buy what you want? It's not designed to save money although it is possible.

There is so much walking in Disney World!!!

None of us have ever come home after ANY trip to WDW having gained weight...and we have had the DxDDp at least the last 7 times we have gone and almost always for 14 nights!

The one time I've done Deluxe, I didn't gain weight while at WDW - the 10-12 miles a day of walking offset the extra food.

I put on 10 pounds when I got back home, trying to adjust back to less food and a more sedentary lifestyle.

I've done deluxe the last 3 trips and no weight gain. The walking offsets it mostly. Plus, I'm not a clean your plate kind of person, when I'm full I stop eating.

I never had the deluxe plan but I always gain weight at wdw. I try to walk a half of a marathon a day every day. Not all at one time but throughout the course of the day. A lot depends on your metabolism. If I had the deluxe plan it will at least be at 10 pounds in a week. Last 7 night cruise I had I gained 16 pounds in the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter