Did you ever believe in the Easter Bunny

Yes, I did. I also believed in Santa, Mother Nature, the man in the moon, Jack Frost and the Tooth Fairy. :laughing: I almost forgot, I also believed in Leprechauns!!:shamrock:

Yes, I did. I also believed in Santa, Mother Nature, the man in the moon, Jack Frost and the Tooth Fairy. :laughing: I almost forgot, I also believed in Leprechauns!!:shamrock:

Yes I fail for the Tooth Fairy also ( seemed reasonable to me) :lmao:

OMGOSH YESSS! my mom was so good at making everything magical and believable, she used to leave powdered foot prints ((scented vacuum powder))leading from the door to the living room couch where my Easter basket would be!

Yes, I believed.

My adult sister, still believes in the Easter Beagle because she saw it in church once. She was with her then DFi, and they saw a beagle walk straight up the middle aisle, go up to the altar and kneel for a moment, then turn and walk back down the aisle. She yelled out, "Look there's the Easter Beagle!" Nothing will persuade her that it wasn't. :teeth:

OMGOSH YESSS! my mom was so good at making everything magical and believable, she used to leave powdered foot prints ((scented vacuum powder))leading from the door to the living room couch where my Easter basket would be!

What a cool mom

Of course, i believe. He still brings, the most beautiful baskets and lots of goodies:lovestruc He's such a sweet thing.:goodvibes

I believed in all and had no idea otherwise until my parents told me in 4th grade.

my dad did this at his house!!!!!! (my parents were divorced) We would sleep over at his house on Saturday nights and then wake up on Sunday morning, Easter, and go downstairs and there would be "footprints". I loved it! He used flour though and I remember once we had found our baskets I would rub it away into the carpet with my hands. :goodvibes

Yes I did :) and I LOVE that I now get to help my daughter believe in the easter bunny and santa and the tooth fairy etc etc Too :)

This will be the first year that we are doing more than just a few eggs in the yard. I actually went totally overboard... oops. but it's so fun

The easter bunny, santa, tooth fairy etc all represent something so innocent and beautiful it almost makes me believe again at 30 years of age (almost 30 lol)

Of course!

We had a great dad who we would have to wake up in the a.m. so he could go scare off the Easter Bunny and Santa before we could come down. Dad was way into the holidays!

Sure 'n still believe in the spirit!

I am so glad my parents let me believe, I think this is the year that all of my kids KNOW but we just don't talk about it!

I have a friend who always told her kids there wasn't anything and I feel so bad, because they are sweet little girls and I think they missed out on so much of the fun!

I am so glad my parents let me believe, I think this is the year that all of my kids KNOW but we just don't talk about it!

I have a friend who always told her kids there wasn't anything and I feel so bad, because they are sweet little girls and I think they missed out on so much of the fun!

Any disputin' the spirit of The Easter Bunny, Santa (my favorite), Tooth Fairy, ET (yes, I include ET) is frowned up on in this house. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter