Did POP get a new mug design?

TheDisneyClan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to POP recently to see if the mugs are different? Is there a YOAMD mug there now? I wish they would put characters on the mugs...a bit more Disney.

Yes, Pop has the new YOAMD refillable mugs. Someone posted a picture of one here a month or so ago, but unfortunately I don't have a link to that conversation.

Oh, and they do have the characters on them. I remember seeing Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy on there, but I'm pretty sure there were a few more, too.

The artwork on the mugs makes it looks like the characters are standing on clouds! :cloud9:

Wow, thanks for doing that! :thumbsup2

I think the new mug design is cute, but where the heck were they during my Feb. 2007 visit? The mug clearly says 2007 on it. Maybe I didn't see them???

:confused3

did they get the short fat ones, or they still the tall skinny ones? i like the short fat ones. anyone know?:confused3

I thought I read somewhere that the tall skinny ones were the only type available in the new design.

I think they are cute too but wish they would have designed them with more lid colors (like the old ones) as we have four people in our family and it was just easier when we could identify each other's mug by the color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter