Did I Miss The 30% Off Quick Service Coupon Recycling Bin?

WDWisOurHappyPlace

Mouseketeer
Was organizing my receipts from our Disney trip of last week, and wow do I have a collection of these coupons! The coupons were on every receipt and also on the park hours guide. I would have been miffed (jk) if I had printed out a bunch of these coupons before we left using up my paper and ink. The coupons are longer than the receipt part! Disney could have saved ALOT of paper and ink had they just gave the discount to everyone. haha

(While at the Backlot Express (Hollywood Studios), a lady offered me a 30% off coupon while I was ordering our meal. She was beaming thinking she was spreading a little pixie dust on me. I kindly declined and thanked her because we had the quick service dining plan. Little did she know that I had about 6 of these coupons on receipts in my purse, and about 47 others in my resort room.) lol

But it was a great deal if you weren't on the dining plan.:)

Was organizing my receipts from our Disney trip of last week, and wow do I have a collection of these coupons! The coupons were on every receipt and also on the park hours guide. I would have been miffed (jk) if I had printed out a bunch of these coupons before we left using up my paper and ink. The coupons are longer than the receipt part! Disney could have saved ALOT of paper and ink had they just gave the discount to everyone. haha

(While at the Backlot Express (Hollywood Studios), a lady offered me a 30% off coupon while I was ordering our meal. She was beaming thinking she was spreading a little pixie dust on me. I kindly declined and thanked her because we had the quick service dining plan. Little did she know that I had about 6 of these coupons on receipts in my purse, and about 47 others in my resort room.) lol

But it was a great deal if you weren't on the dining plan.:)

Where do you get coupons prior to leaving home? Next trip we are not on the dining plan and I would love to find some coupons.

Thanks for your help.

maminnie

Where do you get coupons prior to leaving home? Next trip we are not on the dining plan and I would love to find some coupons.

Thanks for your help.

maminnie

You can find more information about the discount on the Disney Parks Blog here

Basically it's a 30% discount on counter service meals at specific locations if you eat before noon or between 3:00 and 4:30 PM. The promotion started on 12/19/2010 and it ends tomorrow (1/1/11).

If I recall correctly, they ran a similar discount program last December, but I haven't seen it at other times of the year.

They have the coupons attached to the Times Guides in all of the parks as well.

Occasionally, we received a 20% off merch coupon on a receipt last week, but a majority of our receipts had the counter service coupons.

last year when we there the week after Easter on our reciepts we had 20%off at select stores in the parks. We also got coupons when we first walked in HS for certain restaurants there. I found it odd because with it being such a busy week they were doing so many discounts

They have the coupons attached to the Times Guides in all of the parks as well.

Occasionally, we received a 20% off merch coupon on a receipt last week, but a majority of our receipts had the counter service coupons.

Exactly what I was going to say. Pick up a times guide when you go in! At least right now.

Agreed - the 30% discount was everywhere, so we used one at Pecos Bill's, then used the 20% off merchandise coupon that we got on that receipt to go shopping at Emporium. With the amount we spent (and were going to spend anyway) at Emporium, the discounts made lunch for 4 people essentially free.

Thanks for the coupon info. We were there last year (2010) and I never remember seeing any coupons attached or on the back of the times guides or on the back of my receipts (which I had plenty of!!!). We go during a busy, popular travel time so I wonder if they just don't print them on the back of the receipts or hand anything out at the parks because they really don't have to in order to generate business????

I will be sure to watch for them our next visit.

Thanks again,
maminnie

We are going this summer, and am hoping that they will do this again....

We are going this summer, and am hoping that they will do this again....
This past December was the first time they offered 30% off at specifc counter service locations at specific times, so I am not sure they will have it in the summer and if I had to guess I doubt they will.

It's the same for the 20% discount at specific stores in the parks and Downtown Disney from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM because they were offered in December 2009 and December 2010, however they have not had that discount during the summer and I doubt they will this summer.

They were also attatched to the times guides the week between Christmas and New Years. Too bad they expired 1/1/11. I had a bunch in my back pack that I printed from home.

This past December was the first time they offered 30% off at specifc counter service locations at specific times, so I am not sure they will have it in the summer and if I had to guess I doubt they will.

It's the same for the 20% discount at specific stores in the parks and Downtown Disney from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM because they were offered in December 2009 and December 2010, however they have not had that discount during the summer and I doubt they will this summer.

Actually we were there this past July, and they had the 20% discount at stores in the morning, I loved it, and we took advantage of it. We go tthe coupon when we ate lunch at certain places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter