Did I miss something about the 2013 DDP

BigKid45

Mouseketeer
My Disney Experience itinerary reads
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside-Preferred Room
MYW Pkg + FREE Dining PIN
2013 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2013 Quick Service Meals, 2013 Two Quick Service Meals per night
:confused3

...but the 2013 DDP PDF reads
The Disney Dining Plan includes one (1) Quick-Service Meal, one (1) Snack, and one (1) Table Service Meal per person, per night of your package stay for everyone in the party ages 3 and over.

2013 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2013 Quick Service Meals, 2013 Two Quick Service Meals per night

The Disney Dining Plan includes one (1) Quick-Service Meal, one (1) Snack, and one (1) Table Service Meal per person, per night of your package stay for everyone in the party ages 3 and over.

I read that as the quick service plan offers 2 quick service meals per night. The regular plan includes what you listed from the PDF. I'm not sure what your actual question is. Perhaps call and verify that your pin is for the regular plan and not the quick service.

The new website is showing incorrect information for the DDP. It is the same as last year - 1 TS, 1QS, and 1 snack pp/per night.

That website is the work of the devil. Believe nothing.

Had the same question..staying at POFQ. Called this WDW this morning. He said 1 TS, 1QS, 1 snack per person per night. Also included 1 resort mug per person.

Yeah, not a fan of the new website after spending way too much time adding activities our itinerary. DW says the reservation confirmation is much more reliable than "some mickey mouse website" :scared1: ....yes, I too was taken back by her blasphemy, but she's right....as usual.

02/2013 FEATURE
FREE RESORT REFILLABLE MUG
1 PER PERSON [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

02/13/2013 FEATURE
FREE TABLE SERVICE MEALS
1 PER PERSON, PER NIGHT [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

02/2013 FEATURE
FREE DINE QUICK SERVICE MEALS

02/2013 FEATURE
FREE DINE SNACK

I really can't see how a major corporation like Disney can have such a horrible web site. Amazing.

Mine is messed up too. It says "2013 Table Service Meals - Child." Everyone in my party is well into the adult category. The new site is so glitchy. :faint:

I was worried about this too.
We plan to go next August and all the preview packages listed have the free dining but it is only QSDP. This included the hotels that usually offer DDP eg GF,CR & Poly.
Hoefully it is an error :)

There is a lot wrong with the website. Go by what the brochure says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter