did I do the right thing?

disneydiva58

Dis Addicted Diva and DVC Member
I just booked spirit air out of laguardia for my trip this september.I got a rate of $150 dollars round trip. Sounds like a good rate, BUT please someone tell me that it is not a nightmare to fly out of LGA. ....... Im having "Second Thoughts":( :( :( :(

I don't know anything about flying out of LGA but $150 roundtrip airfare has got to be worth it no matter what!! That is a very good rate, IMO. I just booked Aug/Sept flight for $168.50 roundtrip from BWI.

Expect a potential delay on the tarmac at LGA - you will probably push back from the gate on time but then have to wait in a queue to takeoff - the airlines I think buffer the flight time to accomodate this delay

What day and time of day - ie Sunday Morn, Wed Aft etc. are you flying out of LGA?

Thanks
Jason

hi im leaving on a 11:15 am flight on a monday morning and returning on a saturday at 11:10am. hopefully it wont be too bad...........but then again.......IM GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

LGA is not that bad, we fly out of LGA all the time. You might have a long wait, have you been to EWR recently it is no picnic. Don't worry have a great trip. You could wait
at almost any airport in the country.

You will do fine - you are not leaving or arriving at crazy crazy times - like said on the Post "You are Going to Disney"!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks
Jason

In March of 2002 we flew Spirit out of Lagurdia instead of Newark.
Spirit was fine actually on time and no problems however we made the mistake of parking in one of the garages...cost a few hundred dollars and a complete mess trying to get the car. Take a service to the airport cheaper and less headaches.....Have a great time....Have a great time

Agreed volleymom no point in driving own car to LGA - take a town car service

Thanks
Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter