Did anyone video the parade in AK on Feb 16th? Please help!

D15neygal

Earning My Ears
Hi
My name's Rachel, and I have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Orlando. I visited your site regularly for tips before we went, but didn't feel the need to post.

The reason I've now joined is because I need your help. Whilst we were visiting Animal Kingdom on Thursday 16th February, we were unexpectedly invited to join the afternoon parade to 'help Mickey and his pals'!! As you can imagine, we were all thrilled (especially my kids :cool1: ) and as we were travelling with my in-laws I asked them to video us. Unfortunately they were not very skilled in using the camera, and we haven't got any visual material whatsoever. :eek: :sad:

If ANYONE was videoing the parade on Thursday 16th February, could you please contact me as I would love to see/have a copy of us in the parade. We were sitting in the blue float being pulled by a cast member on a bike, and were just in front of Goofy. There's me, my daughter (9), my son (6) and my husband (ageless!) I think I was wearing a white t-shirt and had a green hat(?) provided. My daughter had an orange camo hat and my son a blue one.

If you can help PLEASE get in touch.

Thanks

Rachel

Welcome to the Dis Rachel :wave:

You might want to post this on the TP and TPAS boards too :)

Good luck....

:wave: Welcome to the Dis Rachel :goodvibes

Good Luck in your search :hug:

Welcome
glad you had a great holiday

Please let us know if you have had any luck

Oh I feel for you. I really do. Have you tried reading the Trip Reports in UK and see if anyone was in AK that day. Good luck

You lucky thing (for being picked) and you poor thing (for not getting it on tape), post your question on loads of other threads too and I'm sure someone will have at least a pic of you.
I sympathise with your in-laws on not getting the hang on the camera, my mum took about 20 minutes close up tape of water one year when it was supposed to be Callum swimming with the sharks in Typhoon lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter