• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone get their email from DCL for 9/2/18 British Isles cruise?

Debbru

DIS Veteran
Booked this cruise this morning & received the email confirmation shortly after. Except is says it's for the 9/2/18 7 night Norwegian Fjords cruise from Dover????? Scrolling thru the email the ports are listed as Cork, Dublin, etc. - the British Isles ports. Should I be worried :)

Thanks for the reply. Funny thing is that when logging into my Castaway Club account, under "future cruises" there is no cruise named, just the date and stateroom number. I'll probably wait a couple of days until the phone chaos dies down and then call them. Probably just another famous Disney "glitch".

I booked by 8:20 this morning and have yet to get an email confirmation.
I went to my Castaway Club account and it was listed under "Upcoming cruises".

But when I called she did refer to it as the "Dover cruise".

No email yet after making my reservation this morning, but I do have a confirmation number and see it listed in My Reservations list with the correct itinerary name.

Received email right away listing correct ports but with the Norwegian Fjords identification. The listing under My Reservations of future cruises has the correct title as well as the correct ports. I decided to ignore the obvious error.

No email yet after making my reservation this morning, but I do have a confirmation number and see it listed in My Reservations list with the correct itinerary name.

Have you received an email yet from Disney?
I have not as yet, and really don't want to call today, guess it can wait till tomorrow.

Have you received an email yet from Disney?
I have not as yet, and really don't want to call today, guess it can wait till tomorrow.

I haven't, but I'm not worried since it's listed in My Reservations and the confirmation number matches the one I received over the phone.

My email has the correct ports, but wrong title as well. I'm not worried though. Maybe I'll send DCL an email to remind them to correct the title for future reference.

I was forwarded the email Disney sent to my TA. The title looks correct 7 Night British Isles from Dover. Nothing straight to me from Disney themselves. BUT I haven't paid my deposit yet. Doing that tomorrow.

Glitches like this are common with dcl. When I booked my 2015 norwegian fjords cruise, the confirmation email said it was northern European. I actually called them that time.

2018s 11 night northern European confirmation email said it's a fjords and Iceland cruise. But when I log in its northern europe.

Apparently they don't hire the top tech people!

Made my reservation early this morning and soon got a confirmation email with the correct name (7night Dover). Called tonight to modify it (yes a 45 minute wait until the first phone's battery died and had to call again on another phone and waited another 35 minutes). Got another immediate email with the correct trip title also. Should be a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter