Did anyone else notice all the DVC stands?

cforza

Mouseketeer
Just an observation, but it seemed there was a kiosk selling Disney Vacation Club in every park, around every corner. I didn't notice any on our last visit 3 years ago. Seems like they are really hot on marketing these places!

It's been noted on other boards that DVC is Disney's fastest growing segment. They just sold out WLV and are now selling Beach Club villas with the Disney Institute project just getting under way.

It's a great product, DW and I joined in 2000.

Scott, Peggy and Tyler

There are quite a few DVC kiosks. On the last few trips over, I rarely see anyone manning the booths.

I was much more aware of the kiosks this trip (last December/January), and there were quite a few. Almost all of them were manned at least some of the time when I went past them. I was surprised that there were multiple kiosks in each of the theme parks (at least I remember multiples at MGM, Epcot, and AK if I am remembering correctly).

What I have noticed here at home is advertisement on tv to WDW just about every other commercial.

There were a lot of DVC stand set up all around the parks and in every resort but there never seemed to be many people visiting them. And a funny thing to us was when we did stop to ask a quick question about points when we were thinking about altering our next trip, those people have NO info. They basically set up the appointments for the Open House and that is it. When we stopped at the BW for info, they looked us up on the computer and were happy to help.

I have not noticed any more kiosks. They have been there for years. They give you info, there is a BIG book there with a ton of info, and make appointments for tours. They are information booths, not sales booths.
Maybe I am missing something, but, I believe there is only one in each park (don't know about the minor parks) and maybe two in the DD area (including the Market place).

I know there are at least two at MGM--one outside the Sci-Fi cafe and one next to the Villains shop. Seemed to me that I also saw one in FutureWorld as well as the one in the World Showcase at Epcot. But, as Gail said, they are really information booths with the big books for people to look at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter