Did anyone else buy pins from HSN??

snowgooseltd

DIS Veteran
I purchased the nouveau (sp?) Cinderella pin from HSN in June and agreed to purchase the remaining three pins with the promise that they would be mailed one per month over the next three months. I haven't received any others and now can't remember whether or not I was charged up front, I think I was, for all four. Anyone else??????????

Ya know I was wondering how this all worked out... Anyone else have any light to shed on this?

Thanks for answering and bumping my question up, Nat. You always find the time to answer questions that seem to go by the regular posters. Sandy took the time to answer a question, the only person, concerning the Kellogg's pin, last week. I appreciate it.
Well, I answered my own question, somewhat. In the mail, yesterday afternoon, was a box from HSN, containing the second pin in the series. I was charged for the pin plus shipping, which I thought was a one time charge. I'll have to dig out the original shipping papers from the first pin. It's large and good quality, but I'm sorry I jumped into this. $31.20, including s&h, seems really high and they are not listed as LE. Thanks again for making me feel like part of the group......Charlene

Whoa!!! Wait a minute--is that $31 per pin? :earseek: :earseek:

Oh my, am I glad I didn't order. I thought it was a one-time charge too!

Sue Ellen

$31 per pin???:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

That's pretty steep!! Yikes!!!

I bought one and then traded it away because I got too lazy to return it. It's a high-quality pin, but doesn't look a thing like Cinderella (well, I guess it's supposed to look like her in the old storybooks?) and it just wouldn't have fit with Rachel's collection. I sort of ended up losing money on the trade a bit, but I did trade it for two pins from Japan and it's certainly cheaper than flying to Japan!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter