did anybody tape the 2005 walt disney christmas parade?

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Did anybody happen to tape it? I didn't get to see it here and would love to see it. Would pay for the tape or dvd and shipping just pm me.

I TiVo'd it, but I still haven't figured out how to copy it to a tape. I don't think I have it hooked up to my tv the right way for copying...sorry!

DizneyDogs said:
Did anybody happen to tape it? I didn't get to see it here and would love to see it. Would pay for the tape or dvd and shipping just pm me.

I recorded it but haven't viewed it yet. I do have the means to transfer it to DVD as well. Let me know if you still need it.

No, but be sure to watch the Rose Parade. Disney's float is suppose to have five of the castles on it!

pppiglet said:
No, but be sure to watch the Rose Parade. Disney's float is suppose to have five of the castles on it!
Oh, no I am going to have to miss it! I work for the school system, and we are going back to school on the 2nd (Monday). I just saw a commercial earlier today showing that the parades and most of the football games are being shown on Monday! I guess I"ll have to tivo it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter