Dick Van Dyke retweeted me...

That's awesome! No need to be embarrassed at all - certainly not among this group for sure. I am not a celebrity worshipper but he is definitely one of my few show business idols. I was so happy for Ryno when he had the opportunity to meet Dick Van Dyke at D23. And I absolutely loved the video of him doing the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song on the show floor. The fact that he is nearly 90 years old and still able to perform like that is amazing. The fact that he's almost 90 and active on Twitter isn't so bad either.

That would make my day!

Similarly, Disneyland shared a video on Facebook today that has footage of my house in it. I was so embarrassingly excited when I saw it at my lunch time, I think my coworkers think I'm nuts. No shame here!! ;) DVD is the man!!

That's really awesome, but speaking of being retweeted, a couple of months ago, I was looking at my feed and saw that Anderson Cooper retweeted you! I don't follow you (sorry, no offense -- I don't follow many), but I follow Anderson. It had to do with seeing him and Andy in Miami. Then, if I'm not mistaken, he retweeted you again a few weeks later. All that, and now Dick Van Dyke?!

You're amongst understanding fellow beings here, Mr. Klose! :) Way cool!!

That's awesome! No need to be embarrassed at all - certainly not among this group for sure. I am not a celebrity worshipper but he is definitely one of my few show business idols. I was so happy for Ryno when he had the opportunity to meet Dick Van Dyke at D23. And I absolutely loved the video of him doing the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song on the show floor. The fact that he is nearly 90 years old and still able to perform like that is amazing. The fact that he's almost 90 and active on Twitter isn't so bad either.
True that Steve, never thought about either "90 y/o" thing, but now you mention it.......... True that. :)

That would make my day!

Similarly, Disneyland shared a video on Facebook today that has footage of my house in it. I was so embarrassingly excited when I saw it at my lunch time, I think my coworkers think I'm nuts. No shame here!! ;) DVD is the man!!
Very cool allcat, thanx for sharing your excitement! I can CERTAINLLY understand!!

I'm embarrassed to tell you how this tickles me!

Don't be! I have those moments too and I just love them. Whether it's "celebrity" retweet, a comment, or a follow. It's always nice to think that the person has noticed you (or their "team" has). I almost passed out when I realized that Apolo Ohno was following me on Instagram!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter