Diaper Bag for Disney?

2BabyGirls

Earning My Ears
We are traveling in December with a 6 yo and an 18 month old. Just wondering what is the best bag to take for diapers, wipes, snacks, etc I have seen the Baggallini but don't think it will be big enough for all these goodies. Any suggestions!:confused:

Thank you!!!!!

:coffee:

I usually take a standard size backpack. I am past the diaper days now, but a nice sized backpack always comes in handy!:thumbsup2

I just ordered a Baggallini messager. I think it should work...I'll let you know when I receive it! I have a little one so I'll see what I can stuff in it.

We went when my youngest was 18mo and I bought an LL Bean backpack. It had a lot of pockets inside and out so I was able to stuff things in categories inside the bag, plus it was comfortable to carry. I'm sure I'll be bringing it along on our May trip too. Your best bet is to go to a few different stores like LL Bean, REI, and Eddie Bauer to see what they've got and compare them. Good Luck!

Will you have a stroller? I've used a combination of a stroller bag for snacks and goodies, and a Skip Hop Pronto diaper pack for diaper changes.

http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SH&Category_Code=ACC&Product_Code=202000

The diaper pack would hold enough supplies for one day. The stroller bag would come off easy enough if we didn't feel comfortable leaving it on while we went on an attraction, but usually, I just left it there. The real diaper bag, I left back in the hotel room.

Another thing we did for snacks which was helpful was a souvenir popcorn container. I would put grapes and other snacks in small containers in the popcorn container (even added ice if I wanted it to stay cool for a while) and then would pop on the cover and hang it on the stroller handle.

I have a Skip hop bag that has straps that fit great on the handles of our stroller. It is very sturdy and holds a ton of stuff. We took it to Kings Dominion (theme park in VA) and it held..diapers (about 6), two travel cases of wipes, a makeup size bag with diaper cream, tylenol and other small whatnots, change of clothes for DS and shorts and a tank top for DD, my wallet, cellphone, camera, extra film, keys, water bottle, sippy cup....man, that thing was slammed full!!

I'd go with a backpack from LL Bean. They're water resistant. So if you get caught in the rain, your things won't get soaked.

We used a Vera Bradley large backpack for our stuff. We had it loaded with diapers, wipes, snacks, water, juice and valuables (camera, cell phones). It hung on the back of the stroller while walking and then I wore it when we had to park the stroller. Here is a pic:
disney08016.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter