Diamond Horseshoe

edlavalley

Earning My Ears
Has any one heard of this resturant "Diamond Horseshoe" its in MK. My financee the disney planner made an ADR there. But we cant find any reviews or info online?

Thanks,
-Ed

It's a seasonal dining venue, which used to be a show that ran all the time in Frontierland. You were able to pick up counter service sandwiches and such back in the day.

But due to high demand in summer and into the free dining periods, Disney tends to open this up (and the Tomorrowland Noodle Station) as demand rises. I'm not quite sure what Diamond Horseshoe offers for meals, but it is valid.

I wish they would bring back the Diamond Horseshoe Revue in some form, maybe the way Disneyland has the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies show.

We ate there during our thanksgiving trip last year. They offered the same exact food as Liberty Tree Tavern, I believe the servers are dressed the same as well. The major difference during our trip was that there were no characters, which is irrelevant now as LTT no longer does either.

Thanks for the info. What?!?! Liberty Tree Tavern no longer has character dinning? When did this happen? That was always my favorite character dinning location because of how they had the characters dressed.

Thanks for the info. What?!?! Liberty Tree Tavern no longer has character dinning? When did this happen? That was always my favorite character dinning location because of how they had the characters dressed.

I think it was around October of last year? Sometime around then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter