Di & Rhiannon's 5th and final day

Rosie said:
Its great to know that mums and daughters can have great times together and share interests. :goodvibes
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with that thought - very precious!!!

Oh no !! All finished already . Your reports were the best kind - full of little details and great big smiley pictures. Glad you both had such a fun time.

Over already :guilty: ! Thank you for such lovely and vivid reports, the next best thing to experiencing the Christmas season first hand :love: . How sweet of Rhiannon to buy you the Mickey and Minnie, your trip just sounds perfect :goodvibes .

Kaye

PS I wonder how many of us have a similar photo with the pushchair?
PPS. You could make up a few extra days - if you wanted!!

bonhoga said:
PS I wonder how many of us have a similar photo with the pushchair?

lol... ME! but not on the computer....

bonhoga said:
PPS. You could make up a few extra days - if you wanted!!

ohh! sounds like a great thread idea! do a trippie for an imaginary "perfect" day in DLRP!!! :teeth:

Oh Di, what a shame this was the last day, I have really enjoyed your reports :goodvibes What a lovely daughter Rhiannon is to buy you the Mickey and Minnie cuddlies :grouphug:

Absolutely brilliant photos as usual, I love the one of you both with Mickey and how fantastic to get one of all those characters on the bus! And your Mickey Santa hat, I want one of those!!! :)

Brilliant reports, I really enjoyed them and your photo's are amazing. I trust Mickey and Minnie will take pride of place this Christmas! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Diana - I just wanted to say a big thank you for the truly wonderful reports. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the magical time you both had. :)

:wizard:

Everyone's comments have been so lovely, as always! :goodvibes

I have to point out that Mum is forever treating me, she absolutely insisted on paying for our very expensive meal at Inventions despite my protests, so I bought Mickey and Minnie as a thank you for that and such a fantastic trip. And she's always treating others but won't treat herself cos she says she can't "justify" it! And of course I agree with others that Mums and daughters can have great times together, not everyone is as lucky as I am to be so close to their family. :grouphug:

Verity - In answer to your question, I don't think I can pick a highlight. This was my favourite of our 4 DLP trips, but I can't put a finger on why - it's just a combination of everything. Staying in a Montana room in the Sequoia Lodge and being close to the parks was great. The weather was nice which was a great relief after being so unbearably cold last December. We met loads of characters which we always enjoy and the park looked beautiful with all the Christmas decrations, it was just perfect!

Hi Di,

I just found the time to read your trip report! Thank you so much! But one thing came to my mind. Why are you always having the GMF breakfast? I have done this in October the first time, and it was not bad. But for me it would be OK to do this only onces at every trip and not every morning. I enjoy the atmosphere in the hotels during the breakfast as much as I appreciate the empty park in the morning when we walk to the GMFB! :cheer2:

Hi Marcus. We just like the GMF breakfast and really want to be in the park as soon as possible. In fact we've only ever (4 trips so far) had breakfast in our hotel on one day and it was so busy (Cheyenne in April), even though the park was quite quiet - the breakfast room was awful and there wasn't such a good choice of food and you had to pay extra for drinks. We go straight to the Chalet de la Marionnette, have breakfast - lots of food, drinks included, plenty of seating, and then we're ready to go on any rides that are open. You get the park pretty much to yourself and first chance to meet the characters that appear in Fantasyland early on. But each to his own - and the more people who have breakfast in their hotel, the better for those of us in Fantasyland!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter