DHS (EMH) > Swan/Dolphin > Coronado Springs

KateInCharleston

Mouseketeer
Trip for November 28...

Is it possible to catch the boat from Studios - AFTER evening EMH (10pm) - to Swan/Dolphin?

How would we get from Swan/Dolphin back to Coronado Springs? (DTD bus? does one go to Swan/Dolphin?)

Thanking you in advance,
Kate

If you're leaving DHS right at the end of the DHS EMH then sure, you can take the boat. I'd advise you to walk though since you may have lines for that boat.

If you'll be hanging around Swalphin for a while (say for a late dinner) then you'll need to take a cab back to your resort.

I agree that you will be better off walking to the Swan/Dolphin unless a boat is loading and ready to leave.

If there are a lot of people leaving at that time forget the boat and just take the ten minute walk.

Definitely take a taxi back to your resort. I don't know about the Swan/Dolphin but the Disney resorts in the Epcot resort area normally have taxis waiting outside. If the Swan/Dolphin doesn't have cabs available just walk over to either the Yacht Club or Boardwalk and get a taxi from there. If one is not waiting the Disney Cast Member working the outside booth will get one for you right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter