400 Ascot Dr DHS BOH Project A-400-04 - Completion Package
400 Ascot Dr DHS BOH Project A-400 - Ride Installation
480 Ascot Dr DHS BOH Project A-480 Maintenance Building
585 Ascot Dr DHS BOH Project A-585 - Building Modifications & New Addition
648 Ascot Dr DHS BOH Project A-648 - Interior Renovations
800 Ascot Dr DHS BOH - Site Prep Package
800 Ascot Dr DHS BOH Project A-800-02 - Area Development
800 Ascot Dr DHS BOH Project A-800-02 - Area Development

Here are all the Ascot Dr permits. Looking at them organized like this, by best guess is that 180 is the combine quick server and restroom building in the south part of the land, 200 is the Alien Swirling Saucers ride, 400 is the coaster with 480 being it's maintenance bay. 585 and 648 must be the existing sound stage buildings. 585 could be the current TSMM building and 648 being the One Man's Dream building. The 800 permits are some of the earliest so are probably a general address for the whole land.

Can't cause I don't know what I am looking at. Maybe a summary of each pic would be helpful?
I gave a short caption on the aerial thread. Those photos are toy story land, Star Wars land, parking expansion, and new DHS entry way. If you have more specific questions about a certain picture I can answer those as well.

I gave a short caption on the aerial thread. Those photos are toy story land, Star Wars land, parking expansion, and new DHS entry way. If you have more specific questions about a certain picture I can answer those as well.
Ok I'll go check out the aerial thread. Thanks so much!

I snapped a couple of pictures from the road on my way to work. I can post them here but they may be a little hard to decipher. I believe they are a building that is going to be in Star Wars land

I snapped a couple of pictures from the road on my way to work. I can post them here but they may be a little hard to decipher. I believe they are a building that is going to be in Star Wars land

What you are seeing is probably the new backstage building that is currently under construction. We can tell for sure when you post the picture.

Here's the picture, it is a bad angle and I can try to get a better one tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_3886.JPG
    IMG_3886.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter