DH isn't happy with me...

Rajah

DIS Veteran
Yesterday, I came home with three *more* plants. :D

First, for the back porch, I've added a beautiful double-impatiens that really *is* a double impatiens this time. Hot pink with a rim of white :D

Then my dad found a beautiful begonia that looks like a rose. It's a pretty deep red. I'd asked him to look for something for me and that's what he found and is it beautiful!!

And finally, I've added something for my "garden" at the office -- the gardening center had *orchids* on sale for $10 or 2 for $15 for some NICE orchids. So I picked two -- one is white with purple veins, the other is mostly light purple. Blaze considers them "butterflies on a stick" so I hope they survive long enough for me to get them in to work in the first place :rolleyes: I hope I can keep those alive. I love orchids, I hear they're easy to care for, but my parents have killed every one they tried growing :(

I'll have to get a picture of my back porch now that things are planted and I have my new plants. :D

BTW -- the bluebonnets are still blooming beautifully! I expected them to be the first to die.

Wow Rajah - You GO girl! Keep us posted on the orchid care. I recently heard same, that they are relatively easy but I don't know if I believe that so I am really curious to see how your experience with them goes. Just gotta keep Blaza away from them until Monday I guess. Can you put a laundry basket or something over them until then? :D

Good idea, but they're too tall for a basket really.

I'm probably going in to work tomorrow anyway, so I'll take them then :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter