DH Help me with my NEW SIGGIE!

mindy327

DIS Veteran
I am not at all computer savy, so DH helped me make my signature in photoshop a little more original..... Just thought I would share.:goodvibes

Love it!! :)

Where do you get the DCL tattoo?

I got it at a tattoo shop in Arizona! I was not at all one to get a tattoo, but I couldn't resist this one!!! ( Hey they are removable these days. Yeah right, like I would ever get this taken off. I love it! LOL):rotfl2:

I got it at a tattoo shop in Arizona! I was not at all one to get a tattoo, but I couldn't resist this one!!! ( Hey they are removable these days. Yeah right, like I would ever get this taken off. I love it! LOL):rotfl2:

OMG, it's permanent? I just assumed it was a temporary. You rock!!! It is adorable!!

Yeah it is another girl here on the DIS that has one too. She posted it on the thread, "You know you are a DCL addict when....." :goodvibes

I love the new signature. It looks great. How did you make, or DH make, your photo collage? Did you use Picnik or something else?

I love the new signature. It looks great. How did you make, or DH make, your photo collage? Did you use Picnik or something else?

It was really simple actually.!!! He used photoshop and sized the back piece pretty small. Then cut and pasted the photos of us inside.
I knew how to do the rest after that. I use photo bucket to past pictures to the forum, and it works well. 1. creat an account 2 upload photos 3. generate html code for forum. 3. cut and paste the code and thats all it is.
Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter