• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DFW +dining ?

MEME

Mouseketeer
Has any past brides been able to add the dining option to their package?

~just thought I'd ask while I wait for my em to get back with me.

We did our wedding as an intimate add on and we had the 2005 platinum package (we booked before Magic Your Way) which included dining.

We are getting married in May and we were told that Disney can not add dinning to your package for your stay. But we were told that you could book a regular trip with a magic your way dinning on it and add the wedding on to. I feel that the Magic your way dinning packages are the only way to go! You can really enjoy your time and not worry about money other than for cool stuff!

no you cant add the magic your way dining or premium package to the wedding package discounts not sure how this works for intimates. its either the discount on your room for custom weddings or book the current rate & get the package. for us even though we really wanted the convinience of the package we are saving far more $ by using our room discount for the yc.

If you book your room through the group reservation you can't add the dinning. BUT if you have an annual pass you can become a member in the Disney Dining Experience program for $50. That gets you 20% off at a bunch of the restaurants.

It takes a few weeks for the card to come in the mail, but I was told I could pick up a temporary card in epcot when I got down there.

I was also able to buy the card even though I haven't turned in the vouchers they gave me for the annual passes.

This is were I orginally found the information:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-ap.htm

It's not the same as the dinning plan, but its a discount. Since you can use it on parties up to 10 people it could pay for its self quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter